Bakery Production Worker - Flowers Bailey Street - Leased Labor
About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at or connect with us on and
Position Summary: The Bakery Production Worker rotates throughout several tasks in a bakery production environment including filling, wrapping, and packaging product while adhering to food safety and quality procedures. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Operates and monitors continuous production line
- Rotates among duties including the filler machine, wrapper machine, packing boxes, stacking boxes, etc.
- Visually inspects product for quality and quantity
- Reports all equipment issues to the supervisor or manager in a timely manner
- Understands and complies with all safety procedures that apply to daily operations
- Maintains a safe and clean environment by adhering to safety policy and procedures
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Previous experience in a bakery production or related role preferred
- Proven knowledge of bakery production methods and standards and food safety regulations such as proper food handling, sanitation, and storage
- Must be able to obtain a food safety certification
- Demonstrates basic math and counting skills
- Requires repetitive motion with hands and arms
- Requires frequent bending, stooping, and twisting
- Requires frequent lifting of up to 25 lbs.
- Requires occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Client Services ConsultantPRO UnlimitedClient Services ConsultantCategory: Client ServicesType: EmployeeDescription: Position SummaryPRO is engaged by our clients as a Managed Services Provider (MSP) to2 minute agoShareMilwaukee, WI
Regional Sales Manager Food Separation - NorthEastAlfa LavalRegional Sales Manager Food Separation - NorthEastAlfa Laval is a leading global supplier of products and solutions for heat transfer, separation and fluid handling7 minute agoShareRichmond, NY
Regional Sales Manager - Food Separation - Southern CaliforniaAlfa LavalRegional Sales Manager - Food Separation - Southern CaliforniaAlfa Laval is a leading global supplier of products and solutions for heat transfer, separation and fluid7 minute agoShareUnited States
General Manager - 11th & F StreetGAPAbout GapGap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris21 minute agoShareWashington, D. C., D.C.
Business Unit Manager- Product QualityVolvo GroupBusiness Unit Manager- Product Quality United States Position Description Business Unit Manager - Product QualityIf you are ready for meaningful challenges, have a21 minute agoShareMacungie, PA