Associate Liaison Officer
UNOPS - New York
- Professionalism: Knowledge and understanding of humanitarian assistance, development affairs, international relations or related issues. Ability to identify issues, analyze and participate in the resolution of issues/problems. Ability to develop sources for data collection and conduct independent research and analysis. Ability to apply judgment in the context of assignments given, work under pressure, on occasion in a highly stressful environment. Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations. Takes responsibility for incorporating gender perspectives and ensuring the equal participation of women and men in all areas of work.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately; asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication; tailors language, tone, style and format to match audience; demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
- Teamwork: Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda; supports and
- Planning& Organizing: Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required; allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary; uses time efficiently.
- Accountability: Takes ownership of all responsibilities and honours commitments; delivers outputs for which one has responsibility within prescribed time, cost and quality standards; operates in compliance with organizational regulations and rules; supports subordinates, provides oversight and takes responsibility for delegated assignments; takes personal responsibility for his/her own shortcomings and those of the work unit, where applicable.
- Client Orientation: Considers all those to whom services are provided to be “clients” and seeks to see things from clients’ point of view; establishes and maintains productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect; identifies clients’ needs and matches them to appropriate solutions; monitors ongoing developments inside and outside the clients’ environment to keep informed and anticipate problems; keeps clients informed of progress or setbacks in projects; meets timeline for delivery of products or services to client.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Principal Account Executive - Financial ServicesAmazon.comJob Description<\/h2>Would you like to help the developing countries with the leader in the cloud computing business? Would you like to use the power of cloud7 minute agoShareArlington County, VA
Loan Closer - SupportRobert Half USSalary: $21.85 - 25.30/hr Location: Plymouth, MN Date Posted: April 19, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 02340-0010950831 Staffing Area:7 minute agoSharePlymouth, MN
Senior Cloud Software EngineerCapital OneWest Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, VirginiaAt Capital One, were building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by12 minute agoShareRichmond, VA
Principal Process ManagerCapital One1750 Tysons (12023), United States of America, McLean, VirginiaAt Capital One, were building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by12 minute agoShareUnited States
Extend Operations AssociateCapital OneWest Creek 1 (12071), United States of America, Richmond, VirginiaAt Capital One, were building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by12 minute agoShareRichmond, VA