BI Application Administrator
BI Application Administrator
The Role: BI Application Administrator
The Location: Denver, CO
The Team: Our team is made of a diverse set of technological expertise. We currently support multiple environments of TM1, QlikView, Tableau and Anaplan. The broader team also supports SQL Server, Oracle, Informatica and other applications.
The Impact: This role will be supporting Finance and HR BI reporting platforms. These applications contribute to our customers' ability to forecast, plan and provide financial reporting for the street as well as people planning for HR.
What's in it for you:
- Fast paced team working on cutting edge technology
- Exposure to cloud systems
- Will work with customers and other team members around the globe
- New projects/initiatives always in the pipeline
- Administer BI applications
- Ensure availability meets or exceeds agreed upon SLA's
- Install and configure applications including certain Windows components
- Migration of code changes and new deployments through environments
- Support OS patching efforts and ensure applications shutdown/startup properly
- Patch/upgrade applications as needed
What We're Looking For:
- Must have experience in administration of at least one of the following technologies
- Ability to install and configure the application at the server level. This would include setting up application security to comply with TLS 1.2 and HTTPS delivery of application components
- Ability to restart/reboot the server and maintain application integrity
- Maintain/ manage the security aspects and create folders as per the requirements
- Should be proficient with server migration, performance tuning, server patching, application upgrades
- Should be knowledgeable in
- Should be familiar with job scheduling concepts in both Windows Scheduler and external Scheduling packages
- Should be proficient in inter-server communication methods and secure transfer of sensitive information
- Must have at least 3-5 years hands on experience in Windows Server Administration in support of various BI Technologies
- Basic understanding of programming languages
- Demonstrated knowledge of application configuration, maintenance and support
- Proven ability to effectively troubleshoot program errors
- Knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging simple applications
At S&P Global, we don't give you intelligence-we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We're the world's foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: **************@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
Registered Nurse MBU Part Time DaysAdventist Health SystemJob DescriptionDescription\"Registered Nurse MBU Part Time Days\" AdventHealth Tampa Location Address:3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613 Top Reasons to Work3 minute agoShareTampa, FL
Desktop EngineerRobert Half USLocation: Culver City, CA Date Posted: April 19, 2019 Employment Type: Contract Job Reference: 04815-9501903386 Staffing Area: Technology & IT Robert Half10 minute agoShareCulver City, CA
Senior Cloud Software EngineerCapital OneWest Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, VirginiaAt Capital One, were building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by14 minute agoShareRichmond, VA
Principal Identity Management Engineer-DirectorCapital OneTowers Crescent (12066), United States of America, Vienna, VirginiaAt Capital One, were building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by18 minute agoShareVienna, VA
Systems Development Engineer, AWS NetworkingAmazon.comJob Description<\/h2>Do you like helping U.S. Intelligence Community agencies implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems? Would19 minute agoShareSeattle, WA