Assistant Front Office Manager-Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach a DoubleTree by Hilton
Job Description - Assistant Front Office Manager-Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach a DoubleTree by Hilton (HOT0601B)
Bahia Mar a Doubletree by Hilton
1881 SE 17th Street
Ft. Lauderdale 33316
An Assistant Front Office Manager is responsible for assisting in the direction and administration of Front Office operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Front Office Manager, you would be responsible for assisting in the direction and administration of Front Office operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist in the management of all Front Office operations to include, but not limited to, guest service and registration (check-in/check-out), room inventory and availability, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Assist in monitoring and assessing service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Oversee the VIP guest process including, but not limited to, reviewing VIP reservations and ensuring smooth check-in/check-out
- Assist with up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities to maximize room occupancy and overall revenue
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Brand: Doubletree by Hilton
: Full Availability
: Guest Services and Front Office
Info Security Analyst 3BayOne SolutionsPosition Info Security Analyst 3 Location Nashville, TN Duration 12+ months Education and Training Bachelor s degree in computer science or equivalent experience 5+2 minute agoShareNashville, TN
Sr Rails DeveloperRamy InfoTechPosition Sr Rails Developer Location Boca Raton, FL Duration 6+ Months Interview Mode Phone then Skype Senior Rails Developer At springbig, our mission is to be the best3 minute agoShareBoca Raton, FL
Digital Business Development, Sr. PrincipalBNY MellonWho we are For over 230 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading3 minute agoShareNew York County, NY
Senior SQL Developer - In-Person InterviewResourcesoft, Inc.Requirements Must have over 8 years of experience as a Database Developer. Must have experience with Microsoft SQL Server including SQL Agent jobs, and ETL packages3 minute agoShareBoston, MA
Sr. Lead DevOps EngineerVish Consulting Services, Inc.Sr. Lead DevOps Engineer Chicago, IL Houston, TX 12+ Months Experience Should have minimum of 8-10 years of Experience. Ability to read, understand and communicate3 minute agoShareChicago, IL