8th Grade Science Teacher- Middle School
Secondary Science Positions/Science
Adams City Middle School
Projected Start Date - 7/29/2019
1. FTE FILE
188 days a yr/5 days a week/7.5 hours a day (193 days new hire)
Must possess or qualify for Colorado certification with appropriate endorsement in Secondary Science.
Should have background in physical science and experience in individualized instruction/self-paced learning.
Prefer candidate with training in a mastery teaching method.
Bilingual Spanish skills preferred.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Keep accurate records
- Track student progress in each individualized area of science.
- Should be willing to teach first aid.
- Will be expected to perform at a professional level in all areas of teaching instructional management, interpersonal relationships, professional responsibilities, and general responsibilities.
- Demonstrate the highest commitment to student achievement and student affective development.
- Display a willingness to promote pride and be sensitive to the unique, multi-cultural ethnic (primarily Hispanic) backgrounds of many of our students.
- Be an effective communicator with staff, students, parents, and the community at large in support of educational programs.
- Be of the highest integrity with strong desire to model commitment to students, professional ideals, and above all, ethical
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SALARY: Per the Certified Employee salary schedule. To view current Adams 14 salary schedules, please click here. Adams County School District 14 is a direct deposit employer.
REPORTS TO: PRINCIPAL
APPLICATIONS: All candidates must complete the district's online application for employment. Apply online at www.adams14.org. For more information call 303-853-3201.
ABOUT THE DISTRICT: Adams 14, a nationally recognized leader in education innovation, is Colorado's 23rd largest school district and serves more than 7,500 students annually. Nestled in the historic community of Commerce City, Adams 14 strives to ensure academic success for every student by providing highly effective classroom instruction, supplemental enrichment opportunities and parent/family collaboration opportunities. To learn more about Adams 14, visit adams14.org.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT: Per the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), the selected applicant shall be required to verify, within 72 hours of employment, their legal right to be employed in the United States. All contracts for employment of personnel shall be subject to approval by Adams County School District 14 Board of Education. Selected applicant must comply with all Adams County School District 14 Board of Education's policies, rules, and regulations.
Inspire. Educate. Empower. Adams 14 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Senior Retail ConsultantSprintJob SummaryNow is your chance to move forward with a company that's constantly creating awesome solutions that deliver amazing experiences. In this position, you have16 minute agoShareRichmond, VA
Retail Sales ConsultantSprintJob SummaryHere's your opportunity to join an unstoppable team at a company that's setting a new standard in wireless. This position puts you on the leading edge of a16 minute agoShareColumbus, OH
Regional Sales Manager Food Separation - NorthEastAlfa LavalRegional Sales Manager Food Separation - NorthEastAlfa Laval is a leading global supplier of products and solutions for heat transfer, separation and fluid handling21 minute agoShareRichmond, NY
Regional Sales Manager - Food Separation - Southern CaliforniaAlfa LavalRegional Sales Manager - Food Separation - Southern CaliforniaAlfa Laval is a leading global supplier of products and solutions for heat transfer, separation and fluid21 minute agoShareUnited States
Accounts Payable AssociateLouis Dreyfus CommoditiesThis position performs general accounts payable operations including data entry, reconcilement, analysis and various other data collection projects for the accounts21 minute agoShareKansas City, KS