Production Assembler Level 1
Production Assembler Level 1
Humanscale is the premier designer and manufacturer of ergonomic products that improve health and comfort at work. Our award-winning office products –seating, sit/stand desks, technology support and lighting – have led the industry in performance and simplicity for over 30 years
Production Assemblers are required to work as part of a team, having the responsibility of accurately assembling an entire component of a product by following work instructions and workstation standards. Throughout the process you are also responsible for monitoring work productions by line balancing, visually inspecting parts, all while ensuring the workplace area is organized according to safety policies.
- Achieve and report daily production goals.
- Comply with various plant safety policies and ensure that personal protective equipment (PPE) is worn at all times on the floor.
- Adhere to the job rotation schedule posted in the area.
- Follow and sustain the 6S workplace organization
- Conduct audits and inspections on production parts.
- Participate in defining and improving standards work, in order to improve quality of products.
- Conduct calibrations when necessary.
- Accurately and timely report safety issues to line lead.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in production/manufacture environment.
- Able to work in exposure to temperatures according to the season.
- Ability to take and follow directions.
- Willingness and flexibility to cross-train throughout entire production department.
- High attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast faced environment.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull a minimum of 49lbs.
- Possess manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to stand throughout the workday.
- Bi-lingual a plus (Spanish).
Humanscale is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/Disabled/Veteran)
PhlebotomistLabCorpRequisition Number: 19-78069 Shift: 1 Work Schedule: Monday & Tuesday 11:00am - 7:30pm, Wednesday and Thursday 10:00am - 6:30pm, Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm PST meets2 minute agoShareSeattle, WA
Application Sales Exec 3 Mobility FN (FirstNet)AT&TApplication Sales Executive- Mobility and Public Sector Responsibilities include: Prospect and manage the sales cyclefor the first responder solutions suite against a3 minute agoShareChicago, IL
Inside SalesInteresse InternationalJob ID 53691 Position Inside Sales Location San Jose, CA Level/Type Experienced / Full Visa Sponsor No Start Date Department Sales7 minute agoShareSan Jose, CA
Senior Manager, Product PlanningSamsungPosition SummarySmartphone Product Planner (Manager)Overview: This role will be a part of the US smartphone advanced product planning team and tasked to drive and11 minute agoShareRichardson, TX
Senior Manager, Carrier Sales (RGN)SamsungPosition SummaryThe Senior Manager, Carrier Sales (RGN), will work closely with the CAM and be responsible for setting the quarterly and annual targets; deploying11 minute agoShareCanada, KY