Mueller Company - Sales Development Program
Mueller Company â Sales Development Program â Immediate Opening!
We provide everything you need to start a successful sales career
- Defined Career Path
- Casual working environment
- Ability to travel
- Hands on experience and training
- Forum to network and meet new people
- Seasoned, professional mentors
- Paid relocation
- Excellent salary and benefits package
Current benefit offerings include: medical and dental insurance, 401K plan with company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan program, short-term disability benefits, vacation, tuition reimbursement program, company-provided life insurance, long-term disability and supplement insurance at group rates, and much more.
Mueller Company (Mueller Co.), the nation's leading manufacturer of flow control devices for the water and gas distribution industries, has an immediate entry-level opening in our Water Products Division for a
Jr Sales Representative.
Sales Development Program:
- Sales development and training will take place in various locations. Primary training will occur in Chattanooga, TN, and throughout Unites Stated with the Mueller Co. Road Show. Other developmental training may take place in Decatur, IL.
- Program cycle approximately 12 months
- After successful completion of program candidate will be promoted to Sales Representative
- Sales Representative will be relocated to an open field position that could be anywhere in the United States. Ability to relocate is a requirement.
- Candidate will receive paid relocation
- Upon completion, successful sales candidates often make over $60K a year!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Gain significant knowledge of Mueller Water products by studying training/operation manuals, training scripts, performing operations in training room, and attending training seminars.
- Travel extensively with Mueller Sales & Products personnel to gain knowledge of Water Division products, related industries, and responsibilities associated with sales of Mueller Company products.
- Extensive travel throughout the United States will take place between the months of May and November on the Mueller training van. Additional travel for distributor training classes may take place outside of training van schedule.
- Present product demonstrations to
- Conduct/Assist in-house training sessions.
- Set up and take down of product displays.
- Prepare for the role of outside Sales Representative (assuming successful completion of training).
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a major in Business, Engineering, or Communications.
- Ability and willingness to relocate to open sales territory anywhere in the continental United States after completion of sales training.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of work schedule during training as well as after promotion to sales representative position (assuming successful completion of program).
- Ability and willingness to travel via truck or plane
- Valid driver's license with no major violations.
- Intermediate computer experience with particular proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint programs.
- High level of outgoing interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Comfortable with public speaking engagements and the ability to deliver presentations to large (30+) groups of customers and other external contacts. Have ability to stand and give presentations for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift in excess of 40 lbs. to maneuver products during demonstrations.
- Previous sales experience.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Mechanical aptitude.
Relocation assistance may be offered for this position.
Individuals interested in this position should apply for this position through the Mueller Water Productsâ career portal. (https://mwpcareers.silkroad.com/) All resumes will be held in confidence and collected through the Mueller Water Productsâ Silk Road (Open Hire) online recruiting platform. Resumes mailed, faxed, or emailed will not be reviewed. Mueller Company will contact desired applicants to proceed in the hiring process. Please do not contact Mueller regarding the status of your application.
Mueller Company offers an excellent salary and benefits package. Current benefit offerings include: medical and dental insurance, 401K plan with company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan program, short-term and long-term disability benefits, vacation, tuition reimbursement program, company-provided life insurance, supplemental insurance at group rates, and much more.
Mueller Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lead Receiver/StockerLowe'sLead Receiver/Stocker Job Description Position Description Responsible for ensuring the efficient processing, verification, and distribution of received merchandise4 minute agoShareUpper Marlboro, MD
Sales Specialist Millwork Full TimeLowe'sSales Specialist Millwork Full Time Job Description Position DescriptionServes as the store expert in millwork by providing detailed product information to both4 minute agoShareColumbus, OH
Merchandising Service AssocLowe'sMerchandising Service Assoc Job Description The Merchandising Service Associate is primarily responsible for completing all assigned merchandising reset and service4 minute agoShareSaint Louis, MO
Merchandising Service Assoc- Part timeLowe'sMerchandising Service Assoc- Part time Job Description The Merchandising Service Associate is primarily responsible for completing all assigned merchandising reset and4 minute agoShareTucson, AZ
Head Cashier Full TimeLowe'sHead Cashier Full Time Job Description Position DescriptionThe Head Cashier manages all checkout functions by processing sales transactions and refunds, monitoring cash4 minute agoShareColumbus, OH