Director, Home Care
Associate Director / Director, Union, NJ, Home Care Office
Weâre BAYADA Home Health Careâa leading home health care companyâand we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. In this dynamic environment, you will have the chance to apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced healthcare manager to fill the position of Director in our Union, NJ, Home Care Office.
As Director you will:
- Oversee the management and operations of the office, including budgeting, fiscal management, and recruiting.
- Monitor the quality and appropriateness of all services provided by your staff to ensure compliance and client satisfaction while ensuring adequate staff education, training and evaluation.
- Mentor and support your team, and grow your office by keeping abreast of industry and community trends and referral opportunities.
- Apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients and the community at large.
- Building a dynamic team dedicated to providing the highest levels of client care and customer service
- Planning, budgeting and
- Development and execution of a recruitment plan
- Monitoring quality and appropriateness of services provided
- Assure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Assure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Minimum of a Bachelorâs Degree.
- Fluent in Spanish is a PLUS
- Minimum two years of verifiable supervisory or management experience in the healthcare industry, previous home care management experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement and of successfully taking on increased responsibility with positive results
- Proven interpersonal, recruiting and employee relations skills
- Proven ability to organize, manage, market and grow an office
- Effective communication skills, especially in regard to networking with the community and representing our organization to various groups and agencies
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position and responsibilities
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Project managerkelly servicesOur client, a top Managed Care firm, is currently seeking an (non-IT) Project Manager for a contract to hire opportunity. The position is located in St. Louis MO. By3 minute agoShareSaint Louis, MI
Physician - site medical directorhorizon health, inc.Correctional Care | Committed Careers | Corizon Health $50,000 Sign On Bonus We have an exceptional opportunity for a Medical Director to join our healthcare team at the5 minute agoShareTownship of Cuivre, MO
Medication technicianhorizon health, inc.Correctional Care | Committed Careers | Corizon Health At Corizon Health, we share a common bond to deliver extraordinary care and client service. We take pride in10 minute agoShareTopeka, KS
Certified wound specialisthorizon health, inc.JOB SUMMARY Delivers quality care that is consistent within the scope of practice as outlined by the local state nurse practice act for Registered Nurses. In accordance10 minute agoShareCumberland, MD
Rn, registered nursehorizon health, inc.Corizon Health We have an exceptional opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our healthcare team at the Jefferson City Correctional Center, located in Jefferson10 minute agoShareJefferson County, KY