Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Per-Diem
Speech Language Pathologist per-diem
Butler Center is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist to work Per-Diem in our Skilled Nursing Facility in Butler,MO.
We offer the following:
- Excellent Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
SLP Duties Include:
- Administer evaluations & examinations to diagnose & develop treatment plans.
- Refer clients to additional medical or educational services if needed.
- Monitor Residents' progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Provide communication instruction to Residents with limited English proficiency.
- Record information on the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Observe and assess the progress & prepare detailed reports.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, or standards.
SLP Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited SLP Program
- Current Kansas State SLP License
- Experience in long term care settings preferred
Butler Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare formerly known as Serenity of Butler is a 98-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in beautiful and peaceful, Butler, Mo. Our pledge
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Design Verification Engineer (NCG)SamsungPosition Summary1. Design high quality products with semiconductor design verification technology. 2. Research various technologies related to semiconductor design2 minute agoShareAustin, TX
Senior Manager, Product PlanningSamsungPosition SummarySmartphone Product Planner (Manager)Overview: This role will be a part of the US smartphone advanced product planning team and tasked to drive and2 minute agoShareRichardson, TX
TA/DBASamsungPosition Summary1. Develop a differentiated system by understanding the hardware architecture of a system and optimize its design.2. Develop an optimal system by2 minute agoShareOil Springs, KY
RF Systems EngineerSamsungPosition Summary Role and Responsibilities If you have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class organization, Samsungs Wireless Networks team is the place to be. The2 minute agoShareRichardson, TX
Senior Manager, Carrier Sales (RGN)SamsungPosition SummaryThe Senior Manager, Carrier Sales (RGN), will work closely with the CAM and be responsible for setting the quarterly and annual targets; deploying2 minute agoShareCanada, KY