Online Adjunct Faculty - Industrial & Organizational Psychology
Faculty - Liberal Arts - Psychology
Adler University is currently seeking several adjunct faculty members to teach courses in our MA in Industrial & Organizational Psychology program, which is offered through the Department of Applied Psychology in the Online Campus.
The Master of Arts in Industrial & Organizational Program is specifically designed to train practitioners to apply methods of psychology to issues of critical relevance to business and industry, including talent management, coaching, leadership development, program evaluation, training, organizational change, team building, and work-life balance.
Note: classes are 8 weeks long.
- Adhere to Online Campus Faculty Standards for Effective Practice including but not limited to:
- Timely enrollment and successful completion of all required training.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions in online forums.
- Check e-mail at least twice per day, and answer all student questions within 24 hours.
- Escalate any student concerns that cannot be resolved at instructor level to Program Director within 24 hours.
- Respond to the main post of each student within 24 hours of the time the student posts.
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments and papers
- Respond to all communication from Program Director within 24 hours.
- Participate in mandatory webinars & activities scheduled by the Department of Educational Design and Innovation.
Applicants must have the following competencies:
- Terminal degree in Industrial & Organizational Psychology, Business Psychology, Organizational Development, Business or an allied field.
- Preference will be given to applicants with significant work experience in one or several core areas of I/O practice: strategy & measurement, staffing, learning & development, talent management, performance management, branding/consumer behavior.
- Preference will be given to applicants with experience teaching online courses.
Adler University offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, genetic information, arrest record, source of income, or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, state, and law equal employment opportunity laws.
Adler University is an independent, not for profit graduate school that has been providing education and training in mental health since 1952. We place an emphasis on social justice, holistic services, and training socially responsible graduates. Adler University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employerApply through Institution's Website
Â© Copyright 2019 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.
Physician - site medical directorhorizon health, inc.Correctional Care | Committed Careers | Corizon Health $50,000 Sign On Bonus We have an exceptional opportunity for a Medical Director to join our healthcare team at the6 minute agoShareTownship of Cuivre, MO
Plumbing helperseating inc.Gorge point plumbing plumbing & Heating is a small company. We have been in business for 24 years and are located in Long Valley. We do a combination of repair ,11 minute agoShareTownship of Washington, NJ
Correctional facility nursehorizon health, inc.As a Registered Nurse at Hennepin County Adult Correctional Facility, Plymouth, MN; you will play a critical part in achieving excellence and honoring our responsibility11 minute agoShareMinneapolis, MN
Nursing: medical surgicalmedpro healthcare staffingNursing: Medical SurgicalMedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Med-Surg registered nurse (RN) for a travel15 minute agoShareDanville, VA
Bartenders/Waitstaff/Line cooksp s restaurant incNew Restaurant & Bar opening May 2019 in Old Lyme Ct, Join our team and work your dream job directly on the beach in one of the most popular and high volume beach15 minute agoShareOld Lyme, CT