Senior Systems Engineer
At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we are committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Senior Systems Engineer in Springfield, VA.
SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Primary Responsibilities: Concurrent Technologies Corporation (www.ctc.com) is seeking a full-time Senior Systems Engineer to join our team. At CTC, you will work with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire one another in a dynamic team environment. We are looking for a talented systems engineer that will thrive in an exciting development and operational environment and love to roll up their sleeves to achieve solutions that benefit our customers. The position is an exciting opportunity to grow and be challenged in a role using cutting edge technologies to address exciting problems. You will build and support a DevOps environment, including implementing automation, scripting, incorporating orchestration technologies, using virtual environments, putting security requirements in place, and scanning for security issues. The role is a rare blend of forward-looking work combined with traditional systems engineering tasking.
The selected applicant will:
- Participation in all phases of the software lifecycle with an emphasis on system maintenance, configuration, integration and information assurance.
- Interface with users to determine computer system functional requirements.
- Design, test and develop systems and components to meet user needs.
- Document requirements, designs, test results and procedures.
- Configure, install, test and troubleshoot computer network components and equipment.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline with 6-8 years of related experience.
- Experience with Red Hat and hardening systems according to STIG guidelines.
- Experience with vulnerability management/scanning using tools such as Nessus, ACAS, OpenVas, Nexpose, or similar.
- Windows and/or Linux system administration
- Group policy
- Operating system installation and configuration.
- Experience in a development environment
- Previous experience in a DevOps environment
- Some scripting knowledge
- Experience with automation and CM tools
- Knowledge of vSphere API
- Some basic networking experience - Cisco environment.
Clearance: US Citizenship required. The candidate must possess and have the ability to maintain a US Government TS/SCI with polygraph for this position.
- Our technical teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
- We invest in training and development of our staff
- When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse engineers that work together to solve the toughest challenges
- 529 College Savings plan, tuition reimbursement, retirement, etc.
- Flexible work hours
- Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
Reference Code: SR#2019-0003
âWe are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.â
Design Verification Engineer (NCG)SamsungPosition Summary1. Design high quality products with semiconductor design verification technology. 2. Research various technologies related to semiconductor design3 minute agoShareAustin, TX
Senior Manager, Product PlanningSamsungPosition SummarySmartphone Product Planner (Manager)Overview: This role will be a part of the US smartphone advanced product planning team and tasked to drive and3 minute agoShareRichardson, TX
TA/DBASamsungPosition Summary1. Develop a differentiated system by understanding the hardware architecture of a system and optimize its design.2. Develop an optimal system by3 minute agoShareOil Springs, KY
RF Systems EngineerSamsungPosition Summary Role and Responsibilities If you have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class organization, Samsungs Wireless Networks team is the place to be. The3 minute agoShareRichardson, TX
Senior Manager, Carrier Sales (RGN)SamsungPosition SummaryThe Senior Manager, Carrier Sales (RGN), will work closely with the CAM and be responsible for setting the quarterly and annual targets; deploying3 minute agoShareCanada, KY