Offline Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for a coordinator who will support the Offline Marketing, Growth team here at ThirdLove. This position will be critical to the operational success of the team, participating in and owning the end-to-end process and management of various marketing campaigns in channels such as direct mail, podcast, radio, TV, and more. This role is a great fit for someone extremely detail-oriented, masterful at juggling multiple projects, and who wants to learn and grow in the performance marketing space.
- Perform day to day operational support tasks including campaign setup, audience creation, uploading deliverable assets, and reporting on campaign KPIs.
- Coordinate and collaborate extensively with stakeholders throughout the campaign process. Youâll work closely with vendors and agencies handling a diverse set of tasks.
- Deliver reporting and analysis of marketing campaigns
- Assist with data file transfers & hygiene: ensure successful importing and exporting of data files based on project specs
- Coordinate, set up and run A/B marketing campaign tests.
- Track and analyze marketing campaigns to help identify opportunities for improvements and ROI optimization
- Support the marketing team in various exciting marketing initiatives, as needed
- Bachelorâs degree in Marketing, Business, Business Analytics, or related field
- Highly curious, motivated, proactive, and adaptable to a fluid environment
- Experience in marketing, business, retail, and/or eCommerce preferred, but not required
- Excellent Excel skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Dog Friendly Office
- On-site Yoga
- Gym and Transportation Reimbursements
- 16 weeks of maternity leave
- 401k plan
- Stocked kitchen
- Subsidized delivered lunches 3 days a week
- Awesome product discounts and quarterly product allotment (free products)
- Wellness benefits including monthly in-office massage visits
ThirdLoveÂ® is empowering
Our rapidly growing team (over 350 today) is based in San Francisco with offices in Chico, CA and Argentina. Weâre funded by Tier 1 investors and are disrupting a $100 billion global market â weâve been named one of the Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2018, Best Breakthrough Start-Up, and one of 2018âs Top Retail Disruptors.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. Instead of using standard industry molds, we developed an algorithm to help our customers find their perfect fit â to date, over 11 million women have taken our easy-to-use Fit FinderÂ® Quiz. Since our inception, weâve backed all of our decisions with the latest lift tests and media mix models, and because our teams work closely together across departments, we are able to achieve effective, dynamic results. Our people and our machines are always learning.
Five core values drive all of the work we do:
- Every Day Is a New Day. Learn from the past but keep moving forward. Stay positive and optimistic.
- Make It Happen. Be proactive. Be thoughtful about how.
- Defy Conventions. Question the status quo. Ask why. Be nimble and embrace change.
- We're Stronger Together. Give your full attention, share information, and help others learn and develop.
- Put Customers First. Make every interaction count. Listen to, respect, and delight customers.
If you want to impact millions of people each and every day, and you share these values, weâd love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accounts ReceivableRobert Half USLocation: Boca Raton, FL Date Posted: April 19, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 01090-9501903832 Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting & Finance28 minute agoShareBoca Raton, FL
Executive Administrative AssistantShared ServicesRequisition Number: SS-15515 Area of Interest: Administration Organization: Corporate Brand/Division: Shared Services Position Type: Full-timeJOB DESCRIPTION About the37 minute agoShareSan Francisco, CA
RN Experienced - Pediatrics Part-TimeCleveland ClinicJob Summary: Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Responsibilities: Provides37 minute agoShareCleveland, OH
Front Office Assistant Surgical Institute FT DaysAdventist Health SystemJob DescriptionDescriptionFront Office Assistant Surgical Institute FT Days AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida Location Address:Tarpon Springs Top Reasons to Work37 minute agoShareTarpon, FL
Field Research AnalystCBREFIELD RESEARCH Vision: To be an indispensable partner to our producers and market leaders in providing world-class research support at the point of sale RESEARCH ANALYST42 minute agoShareMiami, FL