Senior Quotation Specialist with Omni Cable
The position listed below is not with Not Just a Job Search but with Omni Cable Our Opportunity:
Omni Cable is looking for a talented, enthusiastic Senior Quotation Specialist to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction. We are a company that empowers our employee-owners and their futures, through continuous development and career growth opportunities. In this role you will report directly to the Product Development Manager and partner with our sales team by providing customer quotations for larger requests from the customer base and product development opportunities; which result in profitable sales revenue to the company. Support the overall sales strategy through efficient and timely responses in conjunction with coordinating these opportunities with our vendors.
What Youll Do:
- Utilizes senior-level knowledge and experience to make judgement and discretionary decisions determining what product specifications, applications, and pricing are necessary to maximize profitability and value-add for a specific project
- Reviews and analyzes bid requirements to identify product and service options that align with clients plans and specifications while maintaining company goals and targets
- Researches and prices options and alternatives, and follows-up as needed to ensure pricing is submitted in accordance with clients expectations and timelines
- Solicits quotes from suppliers to ensure pricing received is accurate, includes all items requested, and that it is returned within the required timeframe. Any special requirements from the supplier need to be communicated through the account manager and subsequently to the customer
- Reviews and verifies customers history to ensure pricing and other terms are consistent with prior bids, provides market intelligence as required
- Analyzes changes in market conditions as they apply to project opportunities, communicates to the team
- Correlates all cost and sell information with bid date and project schedule/shipping deadlines to ensure product availability and client satisfaction
- Prepares recommended final submittals, pricing, and gross margin for review with Product Development Manager and Sales Representatives.
- Makes corrections and updates to bids/proposals as changes occur
- Proofs work
- Maintains accurate paperwork and job files electronically and physically to facilitate smooth transition of information from start to finish.
- Coordinates with Sales Representative and Product Development Manager to ensure timely follow-up with client and to ensure bids meet clients expectations and needs
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other Quotation Specialists, assist in the development of improved team processes and best practices
OmniCable, an employee-owned company, is a trusted redistributor of wire and cable, electrical products, and value-added services. OmniCable empowers our industry to be successful by providing an exceptional experience through operational excellence, accuracy and precision, and a partnership approach to enable the right products to be in the right place at the right time.
OmniCable is an ESOP Company. Our employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) is a defined contribution plan that provides our employees with an ownership interest in the company. Our employee-owners are all working towards the same goal, which is our mission statement: To be the best vendor to our customers, the best customer to our vendors, and the best employer to our employee-owners.
We believe in empowering your future! Dont believe us? See for yourself at Glassdoor/Omni-Cable
Besides earning a competitive wage, OmniCable offers these other great benefits:
- No-cost Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Above Budget Profit-Sharing Incentive (ABPI) Program
- Competitive Medical / HSA / Dental / Vision / Prescription Plans
- No-cost Group Term Life / Short & Long Term Disability / AD&D Insurance
- 401k Plan with Annual Discretionary Employer Contribution
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Fund
- Onboarding, Mentorship, & Professional Development Programs
- Various Committee Leadership Opportunities
- Company-Wide Wellness Programs & On-Site Gym at Corporate HQ
- OmniCares Charitable Giving & Volunteer Opportunities (supported by the OmniCable Foundation)
- Passionate Support of Work / Life Balance
Senior Manager, Product PlanningSamsungPosition SummarySmartphone Product Planner (Manager)Overview: This role will be a part of the US smartphone advanced product planning team and tasked to drive and1 minute agoShareRichardson, TX
Senior Manager, Carrier Sales (RGN)SamsungPosition SummaryThe Senior Manager, Carrier Sales (RGN), will work closely with the CAM and be responsible for setting the quarterly and annual targets; deploying2 minute agoShareCanada, KY
Senior Associate Software EngineerCapital One501 East Lake (51020), United States of America, Seattle, WashingtonAt Capital One, were building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by2 minute agoShareSeattle, WA
Senior DevOps EngineerCapital OneWest Creek 5 (12075), United States of America, Richmond, VirginiaAt Capital One, were building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by2 minute agoShareRichmond, VA
Specimen Processing Specialist (Propel)LabCorpLocation Burlington, North Carolina Job ID 19-78661 This is a multi-discipline position with 3 primary components: specimen accessioning, sample splitting/sorting and7 minute agoShareCarolina, NC