.NET/SharePoint Developer with Secret Clearance (1892)
AIS is currently seeking Secret Cleared .NET/SharePoint Developers to support our various Federal clients! We're seeking technical professionals who are passionate about software engineering and development, possess an active DOD Secret Clearance and can commute to sites throughout the DC metro area including downtown DC, Alexandria and Arlington .
AIS () is a highly regarded technical services firm specializing in custom application development and managed services. We invest in technology as early adopters so we can leverage new innovations to deliver transformative solutions for our customers while engaging with them to solve their problems. We are market leaders in our areas of focus with “Application Development”, “Cloud Services”, “CRM & Automation”, “Data & Analytics”, “DevOps”, “Emerging Technologies”, “Managed Services”, “Productivity & Collaboration” and “User Experience”. But what really sets us apart? Simply put – our people.
Help With Delivering Successful Projects!
- Work in a team with other smart AIS employees using cutting edge technologies to solve challenging business problems
- Build elegant, scalable, extensible, cost effective solutions with an eye towards innovation and technical agility.
- Utilize problem-solving and decision making skills to understand client pain points and to self- troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Draw on at least three years of .NET development experience (C# and ASP.NET) to create custom applications for our clients.
- Collaborate with other members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations while meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Largely work in an agile environment with participation in daily stand-ups/scrum with iterative development
- Design, write, unit test, and document application code to successfully deliver project-based work.
Profile of Success:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and 3 – 5 years of experience with .NET technologies (C#, ASP.NET, XML, WCF, etc.) to develop software solutions.
- Have an ability to thrive with considerations towards volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity.
- Strong desire and willingness to learn and expand SharePoint development experience.
- Must maintain a minimum of a DoD Secret clearance in order to gain access to client sites and networks.
- Ability to commute around the entire DC metro area to work onsite with clients as needed.
- Acquired certifications of MCSD, MCPD, MCAD or MCP.
- Desire to blog or present and speak publicly or internally on technical topics.
Client Site Locations: DC Metro Area (Downtown DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia)
*Consultants' assigned client sites are subject to change due to the consultative
Clearance and Background Check Requirement: Ability to meet AIS, customer and/or government security screening/badging requirements are required for this role. Failure to maintain or obtain the appropriate clearance, customer screening, badging and/or background check requirements may result in revocation of an offer or employment action up to and including termination. The successful candidate must be eligible for and maintain a U.S. Government Secret/Top Secret Clearance.
As a services company, our people are what makes us who we are. We are technologists/consultants/problem-solvers/builders – all wrapped up in one. Customers, partners, former and current employees alike, highlight the caliber of those working at AIS. We hire smart people, but lots of companies claim that. Beyond being smart, we attract individuals that are inquisitive and self-motivated to learn new technologies and figure things out. We like to say the best way to learn about something is by building stuff.
Our culture is one of continuous self-improvement and this comes by way of knowledgeable colleagues, a focus on innovation and the right level of resources to learn and share. This extends to our clients, partners and the local technical communities. We actively engage with these groups to contribute, foster advancement and build upon our expertise. We determine, as a company, our future investments in technology so we can continue to build and try new things.
Interested in applying?
If this sounds like an interesting environment, then we invite you to apply. At AIS, the Recruiting team is dedicated to optimizing your candidate experience. This is a great place to work for folks that are self-directed. We are entrepreneurial and are looking for consultants with the drive and perseverance to make something out of an opportunity.
What can AIS offer you?
Medical, vision and dental for the employee; paid overtime; training; certification bonuses; state of the art development tools; 401k match; ESOP; tuition reimbursement; company events and a really fun holiday party are all a part of why you should come work here. One last thing, we have really great technical minds to learn from, and let's face it, there is always something new to learn!
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are base solely on qualifications, merit and business need.
Data Center TechnicianAmazon.comJob Description<\/h2>Data Center Technician Amazon is seeking adventurous IT and maintenance professionals for our Amazon Web Services Team. These future31 minute agoShareWarrenton, VA
Data Center Technician (Night Shift)Amazon.comData Center Technician (Night Shift) Amazon.com Woodbury, TN 37190 Apply Now Apply on the Company Site Job Description<\/h2>Data Center Technicians are31 minute agoShareWoodbury, TN
Asset Management SpecialistLeidosJob Description The Defense group at Leidos is currently seeking an Asset Manager to work in Arlington, VA. JOB SUMMARY Candidate will be a member of the Pentagon Asset31 minute agoShareArlington County, VA
Senior Angular/C#/.Net Developer - Jersey City, NJBank of AmericaJob Description Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying andor maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code,35 minute agoShareJersey City, NJ
Engineering Technician IILeidosJob Description The Defense Group with Leidos has an opening for an Engineering Technician II supporting our NATSC contract in Newport Rhode Island. Responsibilities The35 minute agoShareNewport, RI