CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
WALGREENS - Los Angeles, CA
- Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
- Registers sales on assigned cash register, provides customers with courteous, fair, friendly, and efficient checkout service.
- Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
- Provides customers with courteous, friendly, fast, and efficient service.
- Recommends items for sale to customer and recommends trade-up and/or companion items.
- Registers customer purchases on assigned cash register, collects cash and distributes change as requested; processes voids, returns, rain checks, refunds, and exchanges as needed.
- Keeps counters and shelves clean and well merchandised, takes inventory, and maintains records. Checks in and prices merchandise as required or as directed by store manager or communicated by the shift leader.
- Implements Company asset protection procedures to identify and minimize profit loss.
- Ensures compliance with state and local laws regarding regulated products (e.g., alcoholic beverages and tobacco products).
- Assists with separation of food items (e.g., raw foods from pre-cooked) and product placement as specified by policies/procedures (e.g., raw and frozen meats on bottom shelves). For consumable items, assists in stock rotation, using the first in, first out method and restock outs.
- Has working knowledge of store systems and store equipment.
- Provides customer service in the photo area, including digital passport photo service, poster print and creative machine, suggestive sell of promotional photo products.
- Assumes web pick-up responsibilities (monitors orders in Picture Care Plus, fills orders (pick items), delivers orders to customers as they arrive at store).
- Assists with exterior and interior maintenance by ensuring clean, neat, orderly store condition and appearance.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
- Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
- Attends training and completes PPLs requested by Manager or assigned by corporate.
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
- Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekend hours.
- Prefer six months of experience in a retail environment.
- Prefer to have prior work experience with Walgreens.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
In Room Dining AttendantSolagePosition Overview: The In Room Dining Attendant is responsible for ensuring that all Resort guests have the highest quality food and beverage in-room dining experience9 second agoShareCalistoga, CA
Food & Beverage ManagerMadeline Hotel and ResidencesJOB OVERVIEW: Assist F&B Senior Manager in all phases of restaurant operations. Responsible for complete restaurant operation in absence of manager.ESSENTIAL JOB17 second agoShareMadeline, CA
Culinary InternshipAuberge du SoleilCan you craft beautiful and tasty plates day in and day out? Do you have strong working knowledge of kitchen do's and don'ts? Can you handle the pressures of preparing25 second agoShareRutherford, CA
ManicuristglamsquadWHO WE ARE Glamsquad-Beauty Pro, client and corporate team-is a community of beauty enthusiasts. We deliver on-demand beauty services to clients, empowering them to16 minute agoShareBloomfield, NJ
Category managernetappJob Description Job Summary As a Category Manager, you are part of the Global Indirect Procurement team responsible for strategic sourcing of goods, and services for16 minute agoShareBoulder, CO