Bookseller - Part-Time
As a Bookseller, you are responsible for selling by providing exceptional customer service through our four core service principles. You make the shopping experience interactive and engaging by enthusiastically sharing your knowledge about our products and services and meeting the needs of the customer. You care about and value people and exemplify our core values.alEssential Functions
- Deliver exceptional customer service that ensures sales and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Execute on the four core service principles: put the book in the customer’s hand, offer to order, offer the Member program, and fast cashiering.
- Greet and establish rapport with customers, proactively engaging them in conversations about our products, services and promotions to determine their needs and recommend the right products.
- Ensure all customer transactions are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Share knowledge and enthusiasm about all our products, services, and promotions, providing a personalized experience to
- Respond to customer’s concerns and questions, and secure the sale.
- Drive customer loyalty through successful selling of Memberships, gift cards, Kid’s Club and other sales initiatives.
- Communicate specific product needs to managers to ensure the store is stocked appropriately with in-demand titles and customer requests.
- Recover the selling floor during each shift by, gathering and restocking items, straightening bookcases, maintaining tables in the Café, maintaining restroom cleanliness, and performing other store housekeeping tasks.
- Support and promote business development sales and in-store events
- Assist in any area of the store as needed.
- Adhere to all inventory and loss prevention standards.
- Help orient new booksellers, ensuring a smooth acclimation to the store and our bookselling culture.
- Passion for selling
- Strong communication skills
- Spend the majority of time on the selling floor, which requires physical activity (i.e., prolonged standing, repetitive bending, lifting, climbing)
- Availability for early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays to align with store needs
Package Handler - Part-TimeUNITED PARCEL SERVICEShift: Sunrise (4:00 AM - 9:00 AM) Twilight (5:00 PM - 10:30 PM) Night (10:00 PM - 4:00 AM)UPS is hiring individuals to work as part-time Package Handlers. This is a3 minute agoShareCommerce City, CO 80022
Office Assistant for Cannabis CompanyGreenhouse Herbal Center$15 - $20 an hourGreenhouse Herbal Center was established in 2006 in an effort to provide accessible, quality cannabis to our community, and to provide knowledge to our customers. As8 minute agoShareLos Angeles, CA 90027
Retail Sales Consultant - Part TimeSprintJob SummaryHere's your opportunity to join an unstoppable team at a company that's setting a new standard in wireless. This position puts you on the leading edge of a8 minute agoShareWoodbury, NJ
Salon CoordinatorMarilyn Jaeger SkincareMarilyn Jaeger Skincare Studio"A Friendly haven of pampering and beauty"We are celebrating 20 year anniversary of advanced skincare, waxing and massage.Our mission is to26 minute agoShareSan Francisco Bay Area, CA
Customer Operations Mgr/Rep ($30/hr, 25-30 hrs/wk)Guesthop$30 an hourGuesthop is a Bay Area hospitality company based in San Francisco, providing short term rental property management services to people who share their homes on32 minute agoShareSan Francisco Bay Area, CA