Account Executive Lifestyle and Entertainment
PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Lifestyle, Design, Art, Creative Industries
Position also open to reliable freelancers, PR Pros interested in part time, and Assistants with 2 years experience looking to make the step up in their careers. Hourly rates also available.
*The PR Account Executive works closely with the executive team/CEO in leading the development and implementation of the integrated communications marketing strategy on behalf of entertainment and lifestyle clients. In addition to executing media relations/publicity campaigns, candidates would support and leverage influencer programs, events and talent partnerships. The ideal candidate must be proactive, enthusiastic, organized, professional and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
This position is focused on driving clients’ narrative. MEDIA RELATIONSHIPS ARE A MUST.
This is an exciting mid-level position with great growth potential at an innovative communications marketing agency. This position will sit within the Lifestyle Office either located in New York or West Hollywood (open to resumes on both coasts)
JOB DUTIES: The PR AE is responsible for the following:
- NATIONAL + REGIONAL MEDIA RELATIONS – Candidate must have a strong understanding of the current (earned and paid) media landscape across broadcast, print and online, and deep relationships with a broad spectrum of media contacts across National, and Local digital and traditional media, as well as trade. Drafts press materials and creative pitch angles, and proactively pitch / follows-up with media contacts.
- STRATEGIC THINKING + PROBLEM SOLVING – Evaluates PR through a mindful lens, and proactively develops and activates strategic recommendations to take advantage of timely on-brand opportunities.
- INFLUENCER SOCIAL MEDIA RELATIONS – Understands the value of third
- EVENT + TRADESHOW RELATIONS – Assists in the PR strategy and activation for event, tradeshow and executive engagements to leverage and maximize brand participation. Source, prep materials, secure and manage media and influencer attendance and follow-up.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT – Drives projects to completion with high quality and speed of execution. Manage project timelines, meeting notes, client reports, and tracks campaign ROI.
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILTIES, QUALITIES:
- MEDIA ENTHUSIAST
- LEADERSHIP – Exhibits the ability to manage resources and drive results.
- ENTREPRENEURIAL – Is self-motivated and resourceful; uses creative problem-solving to resolve issues and thrives in an environment with minimal structure and processes.
- CREATIVE + STRATEGICALLY MINDED – Demonstrates a great balance of creativity and strategy to drive the greater brand mission and generate PR success in both traditional and nontraditional ways.
- EXCELLENT WRITING + COMMUNICATION SKILLS – Strong writing / grammar skills to effectively communicate in the form of press release, messaging, reports, etc. Strong verbal skills to articulate strategic point of view.
- FLEXIBLE + PROACTIVE – Able to multi-task and run with ideas or take advantage of timely opportunities. Understands the power of real time activity and taking initiative.
- Undergraduate degree in communications/PR, journalism, marketing, advertising or media.
- 2-6 years Agency or Brand experience in PR.
- Passionate about social media, public relations and current events.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; positive, enthusiastic, energetic and professional.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Power Point
- Adobe Creative Suite
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Office Assistant for Cannabis CompanyGreenhouse Herbal Center$15 - $20 an hourGreenhouse Herbal Center was established in 2006 in an effort to provide accessible, quality cannabis to our community, and to provide knowledge to our customers. As51 second agoShareLos Angeles, CA 90027
Retail Sales Consultant - Part TimeSprintJob SummaryHere's your opportunity to join an unstoppable team at a company that's setting a new standard in wireless. This position puts you on the leading edge of a1 minute agoShareWoodbury, NJ
Account SpecialistFarm Credit Services of America15 hours Account Specialist Farm Credit Services of America Casper, WY Apply Now Apply on the Company Site Job Code 517 JobTitle: Account Specialist4 minute agoShareCasper, WY
Associate Fact CheckerSpotifyWe’re seeking a motivated associate fact checker to join our research team and contribute to our mission of creating entertaining, informative, and accurate5 minute agoShareLos Angeles, CA
Administrative SecretaryCity of Indio, CA$46,796 - $69,139 a year***DISCLAIMER: The City reserves the right to accelerate or extend the "Closing Date" of open positions at any time, dependent upon the number of applications received.39 minute agoShareIndio, CA