Account Executive Lifestyle and Entertainment
PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Lifestyle, Design, Art, Creative Industries
Position also open to reliable freelancers, PR Pros interested in part time, and Assistants with 2 years experience looking to make the step up in their careers. Hourly rates also available.
*The PR Account Executive works closely with the executive team/CEO in leading the development and implementation of the integrated communications marketing strategy on behalf of entertainment and lifestyle clients. In addition to executing media relations/publicity campaigns, candidates would support and leverage influencer programs, events and talent partnerships. The ideal candidate must be proactive, enthusiastic, organized, professional and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
This position is focused on driving clients’ narrative. MEDIA RELATIONSHIPS ARE A MUST.
This is an exciting mid-level position with great growth potential at an innovative communications marketing agency. This position will sit within the Lifestyle Office either located in New York or West Hollywood (open to resumes on both coasts)
JOB DUTIES: The PR AE is responsible for the following:
- NATIONAL + REGIONAL MEDIA RELATIONS – Candidate must have a strong understanding of the current (earned and paid) media landscape across broadcast, print and online, and deep relationships with a broad spectrum of media contacts across National, and Local digital and traditional media, as well as trade. Drafts press materials and creative pitch angles, and proactively pitch / follows-up with media contacts.
- STRATEGIC THINKING + PROBLEM SOLVING – Evaluates PR through a mindful lens, and proactively develops and activates strategic recommendations to take advantage of timely on-brand opportunities.
- INFLUENCER SOCIAL MEDIA RELATIONS – Understands the value of third party credibility and works well at identifying and securing like-minded, influential brand advocates across platforms. Has a particularly strong understanding of content generators and experts in their field to support and amplify awareness campaigns.
- EVENT + TRADESHOW RELATIONS – Assists in the PR strategy and activation for event, tradeshow and executive engagements to leverage and maximize brand participation. Source, prep materials, secure and manage media and influencer attendance and follow-up.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT – Drives projects to completion with high quality and speed of execution. Manage project timelines, meeting notes, client reports, and tracks campaign ROI.
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILTIES, QUALITIES:
- MEDIA ENTHUSIAST
- LEADERSHIP – Exhibits the ability to manage resources and drive results.
- ENTREPRENEURIAL – Is self-motivated and resourceful; uses creative problem-solving to resolve issues and thrives in an environment with minimal structure and processes.
- CREATIVE + STRATEGICALLY MINDED – Demonstrates a great balance of creativity and strategy to drive the greater brand mission and generate PR success in both traditional and nontraditional ways.
- EXCELLENT WRITING + COMMUNICATION SKILLS – Strong writing / grammar skills to effectively communicate in the form of press release, messaging, reports, etc. Strong verbal skills to articulate strategic point of view.
- FLEXIBLE + PROACTIVE – Able to multi-task and run with ideas or take advantage of timely opportunities. Understands the power of real time activity and taking initiative.
- Undergraduate degree in communications/PR, journalism, marketing, advertising or media.
- 2-6 years Agency or Brand experience in PR.
- Passionate about social media, public relations and current events.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; positive, enthusiastic, energetic and professional.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Power Point
- Adobe Creative Suite
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Executive Assistant Human ResourcesWalt Disney CompanyAre you a born organizer? Do you keep your cool under pressure? Do you have experience supporting a high-level executive? And do you have a soft spot for Disney? If41 minute agoShareGlendale, CA 91222
Receptionist (Temporary to Permanent)Rogers & CowanCompany Overview: As the worldwide leader in entertainment public relations, Rogers & Cowan specializes in developing publicity campaigns for entertainment,51 minute agoShareCentury City, CA
Business AdministratorMicrosoftAre you energetic, highly motivated, and Growth Minded? The CCA team is looking for you! The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for making leaders and1 hour agoShareBellevue, WA 98004 (Downtown area)
Receptionist (Temporary to Permanent)Rogers & CowanReceptionist (Temporary to Permanent)(Job Number: 012564) Primary Location-United States-California-Century City Description Company Overview: As the worldwide leader in2 hour agoShareCentury City, CA
B777 First Officer Korean AirRishworth AviationB777 | First Officers | Korean Air Rishworth Aviation is currently seeking B777 First Officers for Korean Air. Korean Air offers a unique commuting contract providing3 hour agoShareFirst District, WV