Under limited direction from Management, the Receptionist greets and receives visitors at establishment, determines nature of business, and directs visitors to destination. Obtains visitor's name and announces visitor's arrival to appropriate person. Answers, screens, and routes incoming calls and takes messages. Maintains reception area in neat and orderly condition. The receptionist assists visitors and staff with questions and information. The receptionist may type memos, correspondence, print reports, handle mass mailings, and perform variety of clerical duties and other duties pertinent to type of establishment.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS :
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two to Three (2-3) years of receptionist experience with the ability to handle varied calls quickly, accurately, and professionally
- Professional and friendly phone manner with string verbal and interpersonal skills
- Reliable attendance and punctuality a must
- Demonstration of customer service orientation to providing administrative support to internal and external customers
- Must have knowledge and ability to use office equipment such as a PC, photocopier and fax machine
- Ability to follow procedures and successfully multi-task
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have the ability to take written and verbal direction from others and to work as a member of a team
- Previous experience in the legal environment highly preferred
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
“Essential functions” are primarily job duties that incumbents must be able to perform unassisted or with some reasonable accommodation made by the employer.
- Answer phones in a timely and professional manner for local office
- Greet & escort onsite visitors and
- Manage conference rooms; assist with office event and appointment coordination
- Order and maintain supplies for office
- Distribution of mail/items to employees
- Ensure voicemail is accessed and messages recorded; distribute incoming faxes
- Guarantee enforcement of security among visitors, vendors, and employees (to include badge situations); escalate problems to management as necessary- check in with the security guard (s)
- Review, sort, forward unclaimed mail as appropriate
- Effectively screen and forward calls to appropriate staff; greet and direct visitors
- Project a professional image both on the phone and to visitors
- Perform clerical duties associated with answering phones and front desk reception duties
- Preserve open communication with management regarding safety, guests, vendor, or any other concerns regarding possible operational hindrances
- Engage in other clerical, administrative and project responsibilities as assigned
- Complete special projects as regularly requested
WORKING HOURS: Overtime is possible and may be expected in order to perform the essential functions of the position. Work is performed in a normal heated or air-conditioned office environment.
Work may require more than 40 hours per week to perform the duties of the position.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities or requirements. This job description must not be misconstrued as a promise of employment, nor deemed as an employment guarantee. Motley Rice New Jersey LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We participate in e-verify.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Technical WriterGlobalpundits IncDaily Responsibility Create and maintain documentation for training materials, programming, operations, proposals, etc. Translate technical andor complicated information7 second agoShareColumbia, SC
People & Culture Operations SpecialistDiscovery Communications, LLCPosition Summary The People & Culture (P&C) Operations Specialist is responsible for direct contact with customers and internal support of P&C Partners as32 second agoShareLos Angeles, CA 90067
Community ManagerRegusLET'S HELP PEOPLE WORK, EVERYWHERE. Regus provides places to work for everyone, worldwide. We have built an unparalleled network of office, co-working and meeting9 minute agoShareSeattle, WA
Office Job No Experience NecessaryAdvanced Customer Services$12 an hourImmediate Openings!Advanced Customer Services is a great company that's been in business for over 25 years. We're looking to hire Representatives at our Port Huron , MI11 minute agoSharePort Huron, MI
Office Job No Experience NecessaryAdvanced Customer Services$12 an hourImmediate Openings!Advanced Customer Services is a great company that's been in business for over 25 years. We're looking to hire Representatives at our Port Huron , MI15 minute agoSharePort Huron, MI