Panjiva Relationship Manager
Panjiva Relationship Manager
The Role: Panjiva Relationship Manager
Grade (relevant for internal applicants only): 9A
The Location: NYC
The Team: The Relationship Management team is responsible for maintaining and increasing the revenue we receive from Panjiva clients, past and present. This is done through building client relationships, ensuring engagement from the userbase, and consistent lifecycle outreach. In addition to hitting NRR targets, the team should be providing valuable market and customer information to management and the product team so that Panjiva can improve over time.
The Impact: You will be interacting and collaborating with all different internal teams to provide the best support to the clients . You will also get to work with emerging and established clients. You will get to learn their business and help them understand how to get the most out of our products and tools.
What's in it for you?:
- Working with a diverse range of professionals across the sector.
- Opportunity to see multiple departments within the organization.
- Increasing skillsets such as; communication skills (verbal and written)
Responsibilities: â¢The Relationship Manager will be given a book of business consisting of annual Panjiva clients. They will be responsible for managing their book throughout the lifecycle through regular outreach, trainings, and renewal engagement. They will have an annual NRR goal, which is calculated by looking at the retention and price increases they achieve for their assigned clients. They will also be measured on quarterly KPIs that drive engagement from the clients in their book.
When necessary, they should be able to demo the product and highlight the key features that can provide value to our clients. Additionally, they should keep an organized pipeline so their future sales potential is easy to track and improve over time.
- Ensure an exceptional experience for our clients by understanding their business objectives and helping to drive adoption of core functionality
- Work through upcoming renewals to prevent accounts from lapsing
- Demo Panjiva's product to clearly convey the value our service
- Create quotes and negotiate with prospects
- Close accounts while ensuring we are getting the most out of our clients
- Negotiate price increases on accounts within the assigned book
- Connect with clients throughout their lifecycle in a series of value add conversations, including: Intro calls, training, and executive business reviews
- Define short-, mid- and long-term goals with clients and create customer success plans to realize their objectives
- Advocate on behalf of clients and relay their feedback to management and business development teams
- Handle client product and data questions, escalating when necessary
- Regularly collaborate with the Sales, Support, and Engineering teams
- Grow product and sales knowledge by keeping up to date on all materials, refining sales tactics over time, and requesting support when needed
- Track all work using standard Panjiva sales procedures so that management is able to have accurate, insightful stats regarding our sales efforts
- Complete all tasks as assigned by management
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+years of experience in a client management/client support or account management role.
- Interest in solving problems for clients
- Logistics or supply chain management experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel and Salesforce.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, and confident in delivering product demonstrations.
- Fluency in Spanish
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: **************@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
Senior Manager, Product PlanningSamsungPosition SummarySmartphone Product Planner (Manager)Overview: This role will be a part of the US smartphone advanced product planning team and tasked to drive and2 minute agoShareRichardson, TX
Senior Manager, Carrier Sales (RGN)SamsungPosition SummaryThe Senior Manager, Carrier Sales (RGN), will work closely with the CAM and be responsible for setting the quarterly and annual targets; deploying2 minute agoShareCanada, KY
Product ManagerCapital OnePlano 1 (31061), United States of America, Plano, TexasAt Capital One, were building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and2 minute agoSharePlano, TX
Specialty Development Executive (Sr. Sales Account Manager) - Integrated GeneticsLabCorpLocation Chesapeake, Virginia Job ID 19-77822 Integrated Genetics is seeking a Specialty Development Executive to join its Sales team! The SDE is responsible for8 minute agoShareChesapeake, VA
RN Assistant Nurse Manager - Operating RoomAscensionJob ID: 315573RN Assistant Nurse Manager - Operating RoomRochester, Michigan Regular / Rotating We Are Hiring RN Assistant Nurse Manager - Operating Room -- 40 hours27 minute agoShareRochester, MI