Maintenance Supervisor-Dry Products
Are you our next Maintenance Supervisor-Dry Products?
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor-Dry Products for our Riverview, Florida location. The Maintenance Supervisor-Dry Products will supervise and coordinate activities of maintenance in an industrial setting. Assist workers in troubleshooting equipment problems based on observations and applying knowledge of past experience.
What will you do?
- Establish internal work standards and hold organization to the agreed standards
- Execute all preventive and preventive maintenance job plans as per schedule
- Create the daily work schedule based on the weekly schedule and production outages
- Review Work Order Feedback to insure it is accurate and complete and implement productivity improvement plans
- Execute weekly maintenance routine work flow schedule in the assigned of the facility. Develop staff and motivate workforce for high performance maintenance team
- Other job-related duties as assigned
What do you need for this role?
- High School Diploma/GED with 3+ years of relevant experience or 2 year technical program with 2+ years of relevant experience required. Technical or Engineering Bachelor’s degree with at least 1+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Step-up, leadership or supervisory experience preferred
- Maintenance experience is required
- Facilities operate on a 24/7 continuous schedule, ability work rotating shifts, holidays and weekends as needed is a must.
- Maximo experience is preferred
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
- Must be able to safely perform the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others
- Able to climb stairs and work at various heights.
- Able to distinguish varying or specific colors, patterns or materials.
- Able to hear, with or without correction.
- Able to lift approximately 0-25 lbs. occasionally.
- Able to read, write and understand basic English.
- Able to see, with or without correction.
- Able to wear a respirator.
- Frequently outdoors and exposed to varying temperatures from below 32 degrees to above 85 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Physically able to use standard safety equipment which is rated for 300 pounds or less.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your interest in opportunities with The Mosaic Company. Click Here to join our Talent Network and get notified of future openings!
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVERobert Half USLocation: NORTHAMPTON, PA Date Posted: April 24, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 03700-0010955576 Staffing Area: Office & Administrative7 second agoShareNorthampton County, PA
Implementation Manager, National Accounts - Telecommute (822805)OptumRx OperationsImplementation Manager, National Accounts - Telecommute (822805) Apply Job Saved Save Job Position Description Great sales are the result of strong purpose,8 minute agoShareEden Prairie, MN
Senior Business Analyst, Personalization – US Telecommute (819555)UHC Mktg & Consumer ExperienceSenior Business Analyst, Personalization – US Telecommute (819555) Apply Job Saved Save Job Position Description On the one hand, no industry is moving faster8 minute agoShareMinnetonka, MN
Accountant - Minnetonka, MN (820294)UHC ControllershipAccountant - Minnetonka, MN (820294) Apply Job Saved Save Job Position Description Our finance professionals at UnitedHealth Group are engaged in the important work8 minute agoShareMinnetonka, MN
Reporting Analyst - San Antonio, TX (806807)Optum Local Care DeliveryReporting Analyst - San Antonio, TX (806807) Apply Job Saved Save Job Position Description Responsible for managing all aspects of daily, weekly, monthly and annual8 minute agoShareSan Antonio, TX