Administrative Assistant, Jail
The Administrative Assistant III serves as an administrative contact person interacting with attorneys, the courts, Sheriff Department administrators, multicounty jail personnel, JPS staff, medical team members and the general public. Utilizes independent judgment to prioritize tasks and respond to the needs of program staff. Effectively communicates in person, by telephone and in writing. Plans, organizes, adjusts priorities, and responds with flexibility to requests for assistance in problem solving. Program support includes data collection and analysis, answering and responding to telephone calls, emails, drafting correspondence, data entry, coordinating treatment team meetings, calendaring and general information management.REQUIRED
- Demonstrated extensive experience as an administrative assistant
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet software such as Excel to perform mathematical tasks accurately, create and edit data, and create documents
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Microsoft Word, electronic calendaring and e-mail software
- Proven ability to independently perform a variety of functions accurately in a work environment of frequent interruptions while successfully organizeing workload and set changing priorities in deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to act in a positive manner with diverse internal and external partners, including the courts,
- Demonstrated proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, and other computer software
- Excellent skills in English grammar, punctuation, spelling and excellent proofreading
- Successful record of assisting co-workers and actively participating as a team member.
- Knowledge of business procedures and policies and procedures
- Ability to recognize and use medical terminology properly
- Must be able to work effectively within a stressful, hazardous environment with rapidly changing priorities and deadlines. Ability to work in a highly stressful jail custody setting with incarcerated inmates which may present hazardous
maintain departmental attendance standards. Willingness to work under an institutional No Hostage Policy. Must be able to pass and maintain the
Sacramento Sheriff Department s Security Clearance.
- Knowledge of criminal justice system, including workings of judicial system, state hospital system, forensic mental health networks, Probation, Parole and
- THIS POSITION MAY BE SUBJECT TO A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION, DRUG SCREEN, LIVE SCAN FINGERPRINTING, MEDICAL EVALUATION CLEARANCE, AND FUNCTIONAL CAPACITY ASSESSMENT
Front Desk and Office AdministrationYardley Institute$15 - $18 an hourWhat you’ll be doing…You will be cross trained in both office administrative duties and front desk patient processing. You will be responsible for16 minute agoShareKent, WA 98032
Front Desk ReceptionistMATERIALS TECHNOLOGYMTI is looking for a new receptionist. MTI is a metallurgical testing lab located in Homewood near Red Mountain Park off Lakeshore Drive. The basic tasks for this1 hour agoShareBirmingham, AL 35211
Program Coordinator (Pediatric Respiratory Therapy and Evaluation)Rutgers, The State University of New JerseyLocation: New Brunswick, NJ Category: Admin - Health and Medical Services Posted: 07/20/2019 Type: Full-Time Job CategoryStaff & Executive -1 hour agoShareNew Brunswick, NJ
Data Entry - Office Assistant - Full timeToBeInStyle$13 an hourPOSITION OFFER: Full time schedule - 40 working hours weeklyStable reliable work scheduleLong term employment.Entry level pay $13/hour (subject to increase based on the1 hour agoShareMonterey Park, CA 91754
Photographer - Office Assistant - Entry LevelToBeInStyle$13 an hourPOSITION OFFER: Full time schedule - guarantees 40 working hours a week.Entry level pay $13/hour (subject to increase based on the periodical performance1 hour agoShareMonterey Park, CA 91754