Regional Product Manager – Light Duty Gas and Diesel
Location: Iselin, NJ, US
Company: BASF Corporation
Job Type: Standard
Job ID: EN_US_1900409
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation. We achieve this through our commitment to continuous improvement and operational excellence, which gives us the opportunity to set and deliver on ambitious, long-term goals.We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with a strong emphasis on process safety, as well as the safety of our employees and the communities we operate in and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development. This allows for our employees to innovate and generate new ideas, put them into action, and gain insights from them to further advance our collective expertise. And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s Best Employers in 2017. We strongly support the spirit of collaboration through effectively involving team members and colleagues from other relevant units when developing and executing strategies and projects. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future! Regional Product Manager – Light Duty Gas and Diesel (1900409) – Iselin, NJ Where the Chemistry Happens BASF's Catalysts division, headquartered in Iselin, New Jersey, is the world’s leading supplier of environmental and process catalysts. Automotive emissions are of increasing concern to government regulators around the world. Cars, trucks and off-road equipment are the source of harmful hydrocarbons (HC), nitrogen oxides (NOx) and particulate matter (PM) that pollute the air and are linked to respiratory diseases. We are seeking a professional like you to lead and implement the process to prioritize and appropriately resource new and existing product strategies in collaboration with other key functions within the organization. In this role, you will serve as Light Duty (LD) market expert for the Americas, understanding and mapping the regulatory landscape for each region as it pertains to LD, and develop the technology “roadmap” with timelines to ensure the Americas has the proper LD portfolio to serve the market. You will align this activity with Global Product Managers. Additionally, you will work with Program Managers to support launch of new technology platforms within
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
Formula for Success
- Leveraging your education in a technical discipline and professional background in Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Technical Service, or R&D, you will manage the regional product portfolio life cycle including development, validation, launch and execution activities to meet product line profitability targets.
- Driving strategic decisions for the business, you will ensure and coordinate “front end” input for technology selection process for major customer competitions, coordinate analysis after competitions and to provide assessment of technology position and align with Global Product Managers. Additionally, you will coordinate and prioritize R&D projects - including amount of R&D spend and target definition.
- Successfully engaging across the organization, you will lead, coordinate and/or implement the process to prioritize and appropriately resource new and existing regional product strategies in collaboration with other key functions within the organization. Additionally, you will facilitate regional collaboration among Commercial, R&D and Marketing to develop, monitor and recommend adjustments to the technology development direction given market conditions and trends.
- Your robust experience in business analytics will serve you well as you support the development of key regional planning activities (e.g. financial forecasts, demand and supply planning, etc.).
- Demonstrating your strong business acumen, you will initiate material regional cost and cost reduction projects to improve on product profitability targets which will be aligned with the Global Product Managers.
- Utilizing your leadership experience, you will ensure that all new technology innovations / intellectual property is protected and appropriately defended in the marketplace.
- Your prior marketing experience will be a valued asset as you provide support along with R&D, Marketing, Commercial and Manufacturing teams for successful product launches.
Nearest Major Market: New Jersey Job Segment: Regional Manager, Law, Manager, Management, Legal
Accounts ReceivableRobert Half USSalary: $15 - 18/hr Location: Green Bay, WI Date Posted: April 24, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 04630-9501910488 Staffing Area: Temporary2 minute agoShareGreen Bay, WI
Accounts Payable ClerkRobert Half USLocation: SEATTLE, WA Date Posted: April 24, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 04410-0010954543 Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting & Finance2 minute agoShareSeattle, WA
Bookkeeper / Office ManagerRobert Half USSalary: $45000 - 55000/year Location: Old Bridge, NJ Date Posted: April 24, 2019 Employment Type: Permanent Job Reference: 02720-0010954618 Staffing Area:2 minute agoShareOld Bridge, NJ
Executive AssistantRobert Half USSalary: $36.10 - 41.80/hr Location: San Francisco, CA Date Posted: April 24, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 00410-0010953376 Staffing Area:2 minute agoShareSan Francisco, CA
Customer Service Supervisor - Westerville, OH (822708)OptumRx Strategic BusinessCustomer Service Supervisor - Westerville, OH (822708) Apply Job Saved Save Job Position Description Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest4 minute agoShareWesterville, OH