Supply Chain Manager
Who We Are:
StackCommerce is on a mission to enable people to organically discover products and brands they love on the publications and media they engage with every day. Our native commerce solutions build new, incremental revenue streams for publishers, and empower our brand partners to reach relevant audiences through content. With more than 750 publisher partners, the company’s media network reaches over 1 billion monthly visitors and has over 6 million registered users. StackCommerce is headquartered in Venice, CA and was recognized as one of LA Business Journal's 2017 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles. The company is backed by top investors including Draper Associates, 500 Startups, Amplify, and Wavemaker Partners.
What you’ll do:
You will partner with the VP, Operations to create and develop supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed, while providing operational guidance to ensure maximum productivity and ensure we meet our cost savings goals. You will handle communications and negotiations with external suppliers, vendors and ensure a strong, effective procurement life cycle. Your focus will be on improving our key business metrics, allowing StackCommerce to remain competitive in eCommerce and provide quality customer service.
- Train, mentor, grow and develop the Supply Chain team
- Manage 3PL partnership(s) ensuring SLAs and contractual obligations are met, assisting our product team in automation and system connections
- Collaborate with other departments to identify vulnerabilities and close operational gaps
- Conduct risk assessments on things like product perishability, supply trends, demand factors and at-risk mitigation
- Support growth objectives through the development of concise metrics, OKRs and reporting
- Manage our return policies and procedures
- Partner with Merchandising to proactively prepare for promotional needs
- Value stream mapping for internal teams to identify waste, reduce cycle times and implement process improvements
- Manage all process, goals and communication around vendor lead time and fulfillment statuses
- Develop Inventory, Consignment, Cross-Docking and importing process
- Assist vendor network and internal team with importing and routing management
- Partner with our carriers to manage and combat all customer claims
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends pertaining to key operational functions
- Identify & analyze opportunities to reduce cost and prepare for future growth
- Innovate and develop our DropShip program automations for Vendors and StackCommerce
- Maintain complete and timely data on all inventory, including accurate cost accounting data; ensure timely monthly reconciliation, and month end period closing procedures. Monitor end of life stock and revaluation processes.
- Ensure a ‘Customer Service’ focus with regard to interaction with partners and internal operations teams
- eCommerce experience required
- 10+ years experience in supply chain
- 5+ years experience in management
- Ability to lead, train and mentor employees on a personal level
- Experience working with EDI Operations, warehouse management systems (WMS) and shipping carriers
- Technically savvy with strong analytical and forecasting skills with experience in forecasting and production modeling
- Excels in cross-departmental partnerships and process optimization & analysis
- Forward-thinking, problem-solving leadership
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and delegate effectively towards team objectives
- An entrepreneurial spirit and drive with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic organization
- You’re compassionate and are always looking to improve yourself and the people around you
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of management experience
- Ability to facilitate efficiency and improvement to processes
- Proven track record of effective cost management and cost saving initiatives
- Solid problem-solving skills, organizational skills and ability to multitask
Benefits + Perks:
- Salary, Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Dream Setup: MacBook + 27” thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need.
- Vacation: “Unlimited” Paid Vacation
- Allowances: Stack Coupons, Learning allowances, Monthly Books, and Parking+Uber Dollars.
- Free Food/Drinks: Stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal.
- Rad Location: Our office is literally on the beach in Venice - Surf everyday!
- Amazing Events: Annual Company Cruise to Mexico, Yoga on the Beach, Bi-Annual Hackathons
Business Development ManagerExovaBusiness Development Manager Overview Element has an opportunity for a Business Development Manager responsible for named accounts within our Oil and Gas Sector. In18 minute agoShareHouston, TX
Food & Beverage ManagerMadeline Hotel and ResidencesJOB OVERVIEW: Assist F&B Senior Manager in all phases of restaurant operations. Responsible for complete restaurant operation in absence of manager.ESSENTIAL JOB22 minute agoShareMadeline, CA
Category managernetappJob Description Job Summary As a Category Manager, you are part of the Global Indirect Procurement team responsible for strategic sourcing of goods, and services for38 minute agoShareBoulder, CO
Supermarket shopper car requiredinstacartEarn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love. * Be Independent Schedule work around your own life. * Have Fun Spend time47 minute agoShareTownship of Pocono, PA
Rebox/Asset recoverykelly servicesKelly Services is recruiting for Re-Box Processor-s for a major online retail company in Salt Lake City, Ut 84104. You will be working in a clean warehouse environment,47 minute agoShareSalt Lake City, UT