Central Analyst, Finance, Ads
- 5 years of analytical business experience.
- Experience with spreadsheet software and creating financial dashboards or models.
- Experience working in a role focused on analytical, financial modeling, FP&A and/or project management experience with demonstrated experience in process improvement.
- Proficiency in SQL, knowledge of standard finance systems (e.g. Oracle, Hyperion, etc), and experience in leading system launches.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and the ability to communicate with a senior management team.
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured environment; comfortable dealing with ambiguity and a fast-paced environment.
Financial Analysts ensure that Google makes sound financial decisions. As a Financial Analyst, your work, whether it's modeling business scenarios or tracking performance metrics, is used by our leaders to make strategic company decisions. While working on multiple projects at a time, you are focused on the details while finding creative ways to solve big picture challenges.
The purpose of the Ads Finance team is to create economic value for Google to fuel innovation. We balance the roles of trusted advisor and guardian to reveal opportunity, manage risk, and optimize investment. As a Financial Analyst, you will focus on Ads Finance for our Americas region, your work, whether it's modeling business scenarios or tracking performance metrics, is used by our Sales leaders to make strategic decisions. This role offers you the opportunity to help shape Google’s business by effectively managing the central functions for Americas Ads Finance. You will be our go-to expert and consolidation point for all exec-level deliverables such as Planning, Quarterly Business Reviews, etc. and will
The name Google came from "googol," a mathematical term for the number 1 followed by 100 zeros. And nobody at Google loves big numbers like the Finance team when providing in depth analysis on all manner of strategic decisions across Google products. From developing forward-thinking analysis to generating management reports to scaling our automated financial processes, the Finance organization is an important partner and advisor to the business.Responsibilities
- Interact with other Ads Finance, Go-to-Market and other regional central teams to assure strategic and analytical alignment, as well as data consistency and efficiency.
- Drive insights and analysis which support the Americas business and shape strategy, in partnership with Americas Sales leadership.
- Financial stewardship in annual Planning, leading a coordinated effort across the Americas Finance, Go-to-Market, and Global Finance teams.
- Identify opportunities to improve Americas Ads Finance processes and lead efforts to scale best practices across the Americas.
Quality Assurance AnalystSimplex Info SystemsRoles and Responsibilities: Validate the enterprise software application by executing the Test Scenarios.Analyzing the User Stories and writing the Test Plans and Test39 minute agoShareCalifornia City, CA
Entry Level Data Analyst /SQL Developer/ BI DeveloperPCS Globaltech$60,000 - $70,000 a yearJob SummaryData Analyst – Internship/Entry LevelResponsibilities: Provides plan with data, reporting and analyses that enable data driven decision making.Provides56 minute agoSharePoway, CA
[Bilingual] Case Manager, Unaccompanied Children's ProgramInternational Institute of New EnglandThe International Institute of New England (IINE) is a non-profit organization that provides humanitarian relief, education, skills training, job placement, family1 hour agoShareBoston, MA 02116 (South End area)
Business Consulting Analyst IntermediateKaiser PermanenteBusiness Consulting: Includes analysis/evaluation of business and/or system process and functional requirements, development of business cases, client support during1 hour agoShareSan Diego, CA 92123
Senior Wholesale AdministratorExperiencedPosition Overview: Reviews, processes and monitors all aspects of the wholesale program. Assist in the formulating, enforcing and maintaining of company wholesale2 hour agoShareNorwalk, CT