Estate Manager: $135k to $156k + Bonus & Benefits
$135,000 to $156,000+ Full Benefits. DOE.
Up to 20% performance based Bonus.
ROLE AND LOCATION:
Experienced Estate Manager
Full-time, Exempt position
Competitive Compensation, and Benefits after 90-day Introductory Period
Polished, ultra discreet Estate Manager who will take full responsibility of the entire property. Must seriously commit to protecting every aspect of the confidentiality of the Principals. Candidate will be proactive, energetic, detail-oriented and able to anticipate Principals' needs and provide exceptional service in a timely manner. Privacy, discretion and loyalty are paramount in this position. Qualified candidates can work independently, and can multitask to oversee a myriad of responsibilities and ever changing list of priorities.
- Complete oversight of principal’s home; maintaining consistency of standards, procedures and services.
- Contact, screen, propose and oversee vendors. Compare multiple bids, track budget.
- Negotiate and manage contracts, supervise work and review invoices.
- Supervise and coordinate onsite activities and provides day-to-day direction of onsite staff.
- Prepare realistic plan to address needs and conduct regular walk through and daily checklist.
- Work with, schedule, supervise and upkeep of maintenance schedules for household vendors: HVAC, electrician, plumbing, generator, well systems, etc.
- Supervise construction and renovation projects, from design to coordination of schedules, inspections during various construction phases, monitoring permits, and daily oversight of subcontractors.
- Ensure that the project is executed in accordance with designs, budgets and schedules; take appropriate action to minimize the impact of deviations.
- Verify estimates based on detailed review of proposal specifications.
- Assist owner in the procurement of design consultant services and administration of design contracts.
- Experience with handling and caring for fine art, fine furniture, and collectables.
- Knowledgeable working with complex household systems: “smart home” systems, Vantage, HVAC, etc.
- Maintaining seasonal routines and procedures for the household interior and exterior needs: landscaping, window washing, power washing, etc.
- Demonstrate high-end design sensibilities and appreciation of aesthetic quality.
- Daily walk through of property (interior and exterior), ensuring principals aesthetics.
- Review and train staff (concierge style attitude and discretion are key).
- Set the service standard and the hiring, training and ongoing management of staff required to meet the service needs of the family and property.
- Keep accurate records of all employees such as recruitment, terminations, orientation, training, mentoring, coaching, taxes, compensation, reviews and supervision.
- Provide weekly and/or monthly schedules for staff: manage vacations and special requests.
- Weekly meetings with staff, task delegation, inspections of work.
- Act as a point of contact and gatekeeper for principals – providing updates on household activity, scheduled maintenance and current state of staff.
- Manage all related financial matters including accounting budgets and payroll for domestic staff.
- Order and maintain personal stock for principals: toiletries, clothes, travel supplies, etc.
- Order and maintain household supply inventories: cleaning supplies, beverages and snacks, etc.
- Organize, package, ship and receive deliveries and packages for household and principals.
- Manage petty cash: maintain and submit records and receipts.
- Maintain and update household manuals.
- Review and submit vendor invoices for processing.
- Greet guests and provide formal (but comfortable) service during visit.
- Oversee all events and dinner parties, orchestrating staff accordingly.
- Possess a hands-on attitude – providing service when staff or vendors cannot.
- Assist principals with packing for trips.
- Organize luggage of family members and guests for trips, ensuring principals travel needs are met.
- Be available 24/7 for family members; questions, requests or service.
- Handle any special requests, duties or errands.
4-Year degree from accredited college or university.
Minimum of 7+ years of relevant experience working in private homes 15,000 sq. ft or larger.
Superior project management skills
Excellent Human resources management skills
Outstanding references from both current and previous employers. References will be verified.
A superb command of the English language, both written and oral, is required.
Understands that the highest levels of confidentiality and discretion are required.
General understanding of household mechanical systems, appliances, technology and routine maintenance practices of these systems.
Possesses superior process and time management skills.
Low key, meticulous, personable character.
Must be a self-starter.
Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Flexible scheduling with availability to work overtime and weekends as needed. A 24/7 mentality.
Valid driver’s license with a perfect driving record.
Legal to work in the United States.
Able to pass extensive background check, including criminal and credit checks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $135,000.00 to $156,000.00 /year
- Private Property Management: 7 years (Preferred)
- One location
Barista (Glendale)Earthbar, LLC$12 an hourHello Future Earthling.Now is the moment in your life to step into something extraordinary.At Earthbar, we are dedicated to creating a new kind of company based upon the18 minute agoShareGlendale, CA 91203
Merchandising Service AssociateLowe'sMerchandising Service Associate North Charleston Job Description Purpose of RoleAll Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a28 minute agoShareNorth Charleston, SC
District Operations ManagerLowe'sDistrict Operations Manager Frisco Job Description The purpose of this role is to support stores by identifying training needs, developing action plans and28 minute agoShareFrisco, TX
Associate Product ManagerLowe'sAssociate Product Manager Kirkland Job Description The Associate Product Manager, Enterprise Mobility is an entry level position within Product Management intended29 minute agoShareKirkland, WA
Internal Advisor Consultant (Internal Wholesaler)Franklin Templeton InvestmentsJob Description - Internal Advisor Consultant (Internal Wholesaler) (830798) At Franklin Templeton, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional29 minute agoShareSaint Petersburg, FL