Mental Health Program Team Leader with Light of Life Rescue Mission
The position listed below is not with Not Just a Job Search but with Light of Life Rescue Mission Since 1952, Light of Life Rescue Mission has been a safe refuge for homeless and hurting people in the Pittsburgh area. The organization is currently seeking a full-time Mental Health Program (MHP)Team Leader. The MHP Team Leader walks alongside the Mental Health Program clients - life on life - to help clients become self-aware of their issues while creating a loving, grace-filled environment for them. Working as a liaison between the client and other organizations, the MHP Team Leader accesses needed services for clients and ensures delivery of those services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Tracking clients' care plan progress through one-on-one discussions and MissionTracker software
* Facilitating group sessions
* Documenting specific program guidelines.
* Managing the program entry and exit process and monitoring the services and resources of the MHP Program
* Working closely with other Team Leaders
Due to the interface with the clients, all jobs at Light of Life require employees to:
* Walk alongside clients as a disciple of
* Establish mutual trust and create a safe, authentic environment so that the clients continue to mature in Christ.
* Serve the clients in a Christ-like manner and practice a self-evaluative lifestyle.
* Resolve all issues in ways that promote the principles of Light of Life while following the processes described in the staff manual.
* Exhibit love for Jesus Christ, the staff, and the clients.
* Study the Christian Bible and apply the knowledge received/revealed to job duties and clients' specific issues.
* Help the clients make choices that are justifiably in their eternal best interest.
* Practice Christ-like stewardship of all resources.
* Model personal responsibility, accountability, timely reporting and a self-evaluative lifestyle.
* Bachelor's degree in social work, counseling, psychology, human services, or related experienced; Master's degree and/or licensed counselor preferred
* Knowledge from formal and experiential training in drug and alcohol recovery and mental illness
* 2-4 years relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
* HMIS experience and knowledge preferred; Proficient in Microsoft Office
Interested applicants are encouraged to include a cover letter with their resume.
Informatica Teradata developer/LeadSysmind, LLCRoleInformatica Teradata developerLead Location Atlanta, GA Duration Long Term Job Description Mandatory Technical Functional Skills Must have strong working knowledge4 second agoShareAtlanta, GA
Restaurant Team MemberPapa John's - PembrokeAt Papa John's, our Restaurant Team Members are more than just employees. We promote from within, so you are a valuable asset with lots of future protential for growth!6 second agoShareHampton, VA
Delivery DriverPapa John's - HaygoodAt Papa John's, our Delivery Drivers are more than just employees. We promote from within, so you are a valuable asset with lots of future potential for growth!12 second agoShareVirginia Beach, VA
Quality Control EngineerFUJIFILM Electronic MaterialsThe Quality Control Engineer will work to ensure all metrology equipment provides a high level of quality that meets internal and external customer’s expectation.14 second agoShareMesa, AZ
PEOPLESOFT HCM TECHNO FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANTBourntec Solutions, Inc.Bourntec Solutions, CMM Level 3 software services and solutions company, are currently seeking a PEOPLESOFT HCM TECHNO FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT for a 5+ Months Contract17 second agoShareHampton, VA