Quality Control Engineer
The Quality Control Engineer will work to ensure all metrology equipment provides a high level of quality that meets internal and external customer’s expectation. The engineer will put in place a system to measure each critical metrology equipment performance, drive continuous improvements, and then report on its status with QC Chemist, Process Engineers, Management, and key customers to address any deficiencies.
- Develop and implement statistical control plans for key analytical Equipment.
- Establish a strong understanding of the key metrology equipment to the background shifts and trends observed in FUJIFILM”s key manufacturing processes. Meet with members of the production staff to offer recommendations to manage data at the uncertainty region.
- Analyze metrology equipment’s backgrounds and long-term stability reports to identify and implement QIF/CIP initiatives.
- Collaborate with lab personnel in troubleshooting and repairing instrumentation, to reduce downtime.
- Communicate findings with QC/QA managers, lab personnel, product managers, instrument developers, systems engineers and customers. Share key findings with global QC groups.
- Maintain analytical equipment manuals and procedural RFCs/OCAPs.
- BA/BS Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or Chemical Engineering. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Five to ten years of experience in the semiconductor field or in an analytical/statistical environment.
- Must be able to multitask, handling multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Good communication skills within different functional groups
- May be require to lead or direct roles of others
- The preferred candidate will have prior experience in developing and maintaining a statistical process control program.
- A background in instrument analysis is preferred – ICP/MS, GC/FID/TCD, GC/MS, LC/MS, GFAA, ICP/OES,
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is a wholly owned subsidiary of FUJIFILM Corporation with offices in Japan, the United States and Belgium, and manufacturing and research and development facilities located worldwide. The company supplies advanced technology, chemistry and delivery equipment such as photoresists, polyimides, thin film precursors, cleaners and CMP slurries to the semiconductor market, designed to keep pace with the ever changing technology world.
In addition, FUJIFILM Planar Solutions, LLC, a subsidiary based in Mesa, Arizona, specializes in the manufacture and sales of chemical mechanical planarization (CMP) slurries for polishing silicon wafers. Along with its broad array of advanced quality products, FUJIFILM Electronic Materials relies on a corps of applications and development engineers to work directly with customers on specific applications. Technical and applications support are backed by technical service centers. The company’s investment in technical talent and equipment ensures optimal product characterization and quality in the face of the toughest customer requirements - whether in research and development or in customer applications.
Cleaners and Etchants
CVD Precursors and Chemical Delivery Systems
Image Sensor Color Mosaic
Photovoltaic Precursors and Equipment
Polyimides & PBOs
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Head of Social SciencesWeston Favell Academy, NorthamptonWe are looking for a high-quality professional that has the highest expectations of themselves and our pupils. If you provide high-quality teaching and have a natural2 minute agoShareNorthampton County, PA
Veterinarian for private small animal practice in CTHopmeadow Animal HospitalWe are a privately owned small animal practice in the Farmington Valley area of CT, and we have a job opening for a full time veterinarian. This is an opening for a2 minute agoShareSimsbury, CT
Business AnalystCelgene CorporationReq 1901778 Location Seattle, Washington, United States Job Category Information Technology Work Location 400 Dexter Ave N. 98109 Organization Information Technology6 minute agoShareSeattle, WA
Project Coordinator IIIThe Judge Group, Inc.Location Cambridge, MA Description Our client is currently seeking a Project Coordinator III - P roject and Support Management Specialist for Cambridge, MA location with13 minute agoShareCambridge, MA
High Performance Computing EngineerEliassen GroupWe have an exciting opportunity for a High Performance Computing Engineer with our industry-leading client in Rockville. We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors.13 minute agoShareRockville, MD