Office Administrator - Mid-level
BOEING - El Segundo, CA
El Segundo,California,United States UAMLNC
The Boeing Company is seeking a mid-career (level C) Office Administrator to join the Engineering home office of Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) to support the Chief Architect / Director of Product Lifecycle Management, 2-3 other executives and staff. This position is located in El Segundo, California.
- Collaborative – sets tone of group settings; achieves group goals by working closely with others
- Highly motivated – takes on challenging assignments
- Self-starter – can plan, execute and report with minimal direction
- Organized – can help add structure and clarity to team operations, meetings, minutes, etc
- Attention to detail – does everything with first time quality; rigorous and exacting
- Coordinates and processes domestic and international business travel arrangements, monitors designated business traveler's logistics, generates expense reports and assist in reconciling corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement.
- Creates, edits, and maintains electronic and written communication requiring Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint knowledge.
- Tracks and maintains information relative to department and business operations.
- Verbally communicates a wide variety of information to multiple audiences.
- Processes incoming and outgoing communication and correspondence to ensure proper dissemination of information.
Prioritizes and schedules management-level employee time and availability through Outlook for efficient use of
- Coordinates with the appropriate focals to support the acquisition and maintenance of resources.
- Orders and maintains office supplies.
- Schedules conference rooms and provides video conference support to others.
- Plans and implements logistics for executive level internal and external events.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
No Engineering Core Individual Contributor No No Standard United States; The Boeing Company
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Must have experience in coordinating and processing domestic and international travel arrangements, generating expense reports and reconciling corporate credit card charges.
- Must have current hands-on experience using Microsoft Office Products like Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Must have experience providing administrative support to multiple customers such as executives, managers, and staff members.
- Must be flexible and work under limited supervision.
- Must have the ability to support multiple tasks and shifting priorities.
High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Senior Manager, Product PlanningSamsungPosition SummarySmartphone Product Planner (Manager)Overview: This role will be a part of the US smartphone advanced product planning team and tasked to drive and1 minute agoShareRichardson, TX
RF Systems EngineerSamsungPosition Summary Role and Responsibilities If you have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class organization, Samsungs Wireless Networks team is the place to be. The1 minute agoShareRichardson, TX
Senior Manager, Carrier Sales (RGN)SamsungPosition SummaryThe Senior Manager, Carrier Sales (RGN), will work closely with the CAM and be responsible for setting the quarterly and annual targets; deploying1 minute agoShareCanada, KY
Product ManagerCapital OnePlano 1 (31061), United States of America, Plano, TexasAt Capital One, were building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and1 minute agoSharePlano, TX
Best Buy Mobile Sales ConsultantBest Buy**687091BR****Job Title:** Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant **Job Category:** Store Associates **Location Number:** 000541-Saratoga Springs-Store **Job Description:**2 minute agoShareSaratoga Springs, NY