Recruiting Manager - Financial Services
San Francisco, CA
June 10, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & FinanceRobert Half Financial Services specializes exclusively in placing highly skilled contract and full-time professionals in the banking, brokerage, investment and insurance industries. We work with some of the most prestigious companies, covering investment banking, custody, asset management, hedge funds, private banking, treasury/capital markets and insurance.
Robert Half Financial Services is looking for professionals with banking, investment or brokerage industry experience to join our recruiting team. Dividing your time between business development and recruiting functions, you will market our services to prospective clients, build upon existing client relationships, as well as recruit and place accounting and finance professionals. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – please apply below.
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s leader in specialized staffing. The company has seven divisions: Accountemps®, Robert Half® Finance & Accounting, Robert Half® Management Resources, OfficeTeam®, Robert Half® Technology, Robert Half® Legal and The Creative Group®.
As a Recruiting Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Developing and growing a client base and new business opportunities, marketing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services.
• Recruiting, hiring and placing accounting and finance professionals in temporary and full-time positions with our clients.
• Delivering outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates.
• Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates
• Participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
• A degree in finance or related field is required. An MBA, CFA, CPA or advanced degree in economics/math or risk management preferred.
• Experience in financial services industry required.
• Successful candidates will have self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
• Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Financial Services:
• EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships has provided a level of stability few companies can match.
• PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
• UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
• TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
• RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Customer Service Account RepresentativeShipmonk$15 - $18 an hourDESCRIPTIONVoted Sun Sentinel Top Workplace and ranked INC 5000’s 29th fastest growing company, ShipMonk is America’s fastest growing fulfillment center. We4 minute agoShareSan Bernardino, CA
Program Coordinator - Infant/Toddler (Baby Promise) Child Care Resource and ReferralMt. Hood Community CollegeLocation: Gresham, OR Category: Admin - Child Care Services Posted: 06/15/2019 Application Due: 06/30/2019 Type: Full-Time Develops and18 minute agoShareGresham, OR
Dean of Student Development - Sylvania CampusPortland Community CollegeLocation: Portland, OR Category: Admin - Student Affairs and Services Executive - Deans - Other Posted: 06/15/2019 Type: Full-Time Requisition ID:19 minute agoSharePortland, OR
Full-time Delivery DriverAmazon Fulfillment Services$21.25 an hourAmazon Logistics (AMZL) delivers packages and smiles to Amazon customers every day. We're looking for motivated, customer-focused individuals who want to join our team34 minute agoShareOakland, CA
College Lecturer II Social WorkOcean County CollegeLocation: Toms River, NJ Category: Faculty - Liberal Arts - Social Work Posted: 06/15/2019 Application Due: 07/12/2019 Type: Full-Time37 minute agoShareToms River, NJ