Implementation Project Manager
Be part of a growing team of project management professionals shaping our organization’s PMO to ensure that client implementations run smoothly; including meeting the agreed Go Live dates and deliverables, ensuring that all proper communications channels with relevant stakeholders are in place, communicating status of key activities, documenting risks and potential issues, and planning.
This role is the primary liaison between the airline client and Hotel Connections’ internal functions (IT, Operations and Account Management) for technology implementations. This role provides the Account Manager and key stakeholder’s project status information, meeting minutes and agreements, project risks and impact assessments.
Hotel Connections is a fast-growing organization within the travel industry and our PMO will lead the organization to next level. As part of our restructuring we require strong technical project managers that are self-driven within the Project Management Office. In this this position, the applicant will work with a team of talented professionals to expedite integration and elevate the entire team.
-Gather business requirements from stakeholders, document specifications, create and develop project and sprint schedules to ensure successful delivery of the project.
-Generate and maintains implementation project plans, validate the scope, monitor performance against plan.
- Manage client expectations around service delivery, scope, and schedule
- Report on project risks, challenges, and opportunities to meet/improve the deadlines
- Coordinate and prioritizes project tasks, communicate status to clients, project sponsors and senior management
- Provide and coordinate project management documentation and communication channels
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the features, functionality, and benefits of all of Hotelconnections internal processes and systems in order to provide:
· potential solutions to issues
· training to internal & external users
· support to the business development team with sales pitches and Demo’s
- Maintain understanding of internal systems constraints and processes and considers
- Works directly with airline clients to understand their needs and concerns during the technology-development process, guaranteeing that all needs and requirements are considered and covered in the implementation project, and gaps are defined and provided to business and IT teams for review
- Travels on-site to work in client’s office, ensuring the project is implemented within contractual obligations and regulatory requirements
- Manages and monitors system issues & requests that were generated during the initial stages of the project as well as during testing. Identifies gaps in systems performance and service delivery. Escalates and tracks the resolution of system’s errors and failures, and recommends possible solutions.
- Acts as client champion within the organization and drives continuous improvement of our products and services to maintain competitive lead in the market
-Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
-BS or BA degree. Management Information, Engineering, Information Technology preferred
Experience required managing software implementations and other IT related projects (minimally requires 2-4 year experience in a similar position
- Excellent people skills and a customer-focused approach to establish and build relationships with airline client IT and Operations groups
- Traveling on short notice and staying for certain periods of time working at the client’s office will be required (up to 30% of the time)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to manage multiple competing priorities and skilled at stretching resources
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with technical aspects of projects
- Knowledge in Crew Management systems such as AIMS, Sabre CrewControl, CrewTrack, CrewManager, Aircrew, Netline, Merlot, Jepessen, etc. a plus
- Familiarity with both Agile and Waterfall project methodology
- Maintains working knowledge of our proprietary software, MS Project Systems, along with MS Office Suite (Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Required)
- 25% (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee discounts
Retail AssociateLawless and Smith True Value$20,000 - $25,000 a yearDependable and willing to learn new things. No 2 days are the same here we deal with a lot of different services from appliance, power equipment, cabinets and retail1 minute agoShareRussell Springs, KY 42642
Database Administrator/Junior ProgrammerGroupe CGI Inc.Your future duties and responsibilities:1. Work as part of a team, including senior programming staff, government and internal customers to determine the requirements13 minute agoShareHuntsville, AL
Video Production Manager & Master Storyteller (Remote & Full-time)Metabolic Living$65,000 - $95,000 a yearThis is your opportunity to join our team and build a state-of-the-art video production storytelling team from the comfort of your own home for a rapidly scaling,29 minute agoShareRemote
Video Production Manager & Master Storyteller (Remote & Full-time)Metabolic Living$65,000 - $95,000 a yearThis is your opportunity to join our team and build a state-of-the-art video production storytelling team from the comfort of your own home for a rapidly scaling,32 minute agoShareRemote
Technical WriterGlobalpundits IncDaily Responsibility Create and maintain documentation for training materials, programming, operations, proposals, etc. Translate technical andor complicated information38 minute agoShareColumbia, SC