Receptionist for Downtown Law Firm
Our boutique law firm in downtown Los Angeles is looking to hire a full-time receptionist. This position offers the right person an excellent opportunity to shine in a variety of tasks.
- Reception – Visitors and callers are greeted in a prompt, professional and welcoming way.
- Day Porter & Courier Services – Ensure all common office areas are tidy and clean throughout the day.
- Conference Room Maintenance – Set up food and beverage for meetings, keep track of meetings scheduled, tidy up after meetings, assist with conference call set up for the room as backup.
- Assist with Kitchen/Break Room Services – Prepare coffee, upkeep and stocking of kitchen items, load and run dishwasher at day’s end, dispose of waste items.
- Meal Ordering – Handle lunch or breakfast orders for meetings when requested.
- Mail Room Services – Retrieve mail from onsite post box, log all FedEx and courier deliveries.
- When legal administrative assistant is out, provide backup in daily stocking of paper in copiers, perform scanning and copying jobs, prepare returns of used toner cartridges.
- Assist – Office Administrator will request
- Assist staff with filing and online filing, as instructed.
The right candidate should feel at home in professional dress, feel happy and comfortable answering calls in a professional manner while obtaining information from callers, and should be naturally attentive to detail, orderliness and cleanliness, with the ability to recognize and anticipate needs. The ability to research answers or assist with finding solutions when asked is crucial.
- Previous experience in a professional office environment, preferred
- Positive attitude
- On time and dependable, ready to shine
- Respect for self and others, wants the best for the office
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to create checklists of tasks and follow them on a set schedule.
- Excellent phone voice and manners.
- Must be available Monday- Friday, 9:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
To be considered, please include with your resume a statement about who you are and why you feel you would be a good fit for the job.
Job Type: Full-time
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- One location
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
ReceptionistMECA SolutionsMECA Solutions-Pasadena, CAAs a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist's duties include offering administrative support9 minute agoSharePasadena, CA
ReceptionistMECA SolutionsAs a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist's duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You38 minute agoShareVictorville, CA
Change AnalystKelly Services USChange Analyst position available with a global leader in the production of Medical Devices in Raynham, MA Overall Responsibilities: Accountable for the administration57 minute agoShareRaynham, MA
Front Desk Receptionist/ConciergeRejuva Medical AestheticsWonderful opportunity for a front desk receptionist/concierge for our upscale facial plastic surgery practice and med spa located in West Los Angeles. We are seeking a4 hour agoShareLos Angeles, CA 90079
Administrative AssistantGeotech Engineering and Testing$22 - $25 an hour$22 - $25 an hour - Part-timeDay-to-Day Responsibilities: Performs daily office responsibilities (i.e., phones, faxes, copying, filing, mail, typing,5 hour agoShareLos Angeles, CA