Front Desk Agent
The Culver Hotel is where vintage meets modern and history is re-imagined. With its artful design and European ambiance, our iconic 1924 flatiron proudly stands in the center of Downtown Culver City, one of Los Angeles’ most vibrant neighborhoods. Boasting stylish guest rooms, a lively bar and restaurant, imaginative events and nightly live jazz, our boutique hotel is truly a landmark destination.
Through genuine hospitality, a compelling history and inspired design, we strive to create a unique and memorable experience for our guests, team members and community. We are always delighted to meet individuals who are passionate about luxury-minded hospitality and wish to bring enthusiasm, style and excellence to whatever they do. We look forward to welcoming you!
The primary role of a Front Desk Agent is to provide the highest level of guest service possible while assisting guests through their check-in and check-out process. Their job duties require style and service attributes that are key to creating a positive guest experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check guests in while ensuring that a credit card is received; make sure all information provided by guest is accurate
- Collect accurate payment from the guest and make accurate account postings in the hotel
- Manage a cash bank according to hotel policies and procedures
- Answer telephone in a professional manner; promptly follow through on any guest needs or requests
- Communicate thoroughly and professionally with all departments regarding guest needs and requests
- Maintain accurate knowledge of all property offerings, hours of operation, and in-house events
- Be knowledgeable of information regarding the general local area
- Conduct self in a professional manner with the awareness that all actions and communications are within guest view
- Maintain cleanliness of Front Desk and ensure work area is orderly and properly stocked
- Complete assigned duties within each shift, including daily cash handling close out procedures
- Maintain high level of confidentiality with all guest information
- Maintain appearance and uniform standards
- Develop and maintain positive communication and teamwork with all co-workers and supervisors, communicate thoroughly and professionally with all departments regarding guest needs and requests
- Handle all guest service issues in an immediate and professional manner
- Follow all policies and procedures put forth by the Hotel
- Deliver excellent customer service in an efficient manner while acknowledging and greeting guests
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work at our sister hotel in Beverly Hills when needed
- At least one year experience required
Job Type: Full-time
- front desk: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
Retail AssociatesWalmartWhether you’re interested in full-time or part-time, cashier or management, you’ll discover more than a job at Walmart. This is a place where you can really39 minute agoShareDevils Lake, ND 58301
Produce Full Time Team MemberWhole Foods Market USJob DescriptionProvides support as a member of the Produce team to include receiving and preparing product, maintaining the Produce floor and displays, and selling1 hour agoShareDublin, OH
Retail AssociatesWalmartWhether you’re interested in full-time or part-time, cashier or management, you’ll discover more than a job at Walmart. This is a place where you can really1 hour agoShareDevils Lake, ND 58301
Retail AssociatesWalmartWhether you’re interested in full-time or part-time, cashier or management, you’ll discover more than a job at Walmart. This is a place where you can really2 hour agoShareDevils Lake, ND 58301
Retail AssociatesWalmart3 hour agoShareDevils Lake, ND 58301