- Salary: US $125,000-175,000 per annum
- Job type: Permanent
- Location: New York
- Sector: Architecture
- Job Ref: 45257
Seeking a Project Architect for a creative collective, actively working to break down the traditional walls between studios and building types. We are a mixed-used firm with a firm-wide focus on the convergence of building types.
- Registered Architect.
- Graduate of an accredited architectural program with Bachelor’s level degree or higher.
- Minimum of 8 years professional experience.
- Strong understanding of building systems and documentation.
- Strong communication, coordination and organization skills.
- Strong presentation and software skills
- Strong conceptual design skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to lead a team of professionals and consultants to meet project objectives.
- Coordinate and supervise Project Team.
- Direct and coordinate consultants.
- Plan and develop architectural projects.
- Meet with Client and Contractors to
- Assist in proposal/marketing efforts.
- Strong knowledge of building codes and industry standards
- Ensure accuracy and completion of all project related tasks.
- Assist the Project Manager in establishing the project budget and program development.
- Lead a team to produce a complete project document set and selections that meet the design intent and client’s expectations on time and within budget..
- Collaborate with other studios as required to meet project objectives.
- Contribute as required to the overall quality and success of the project, studio and firm.
Bio: Brian is a graduate of the Syracuse University School of Architecture. After spending 10 years in Architecture he took an opportunity to help grow a small Menswear company. His passion for Architecture didn’t wain and he recently joined the NY office as the next step in his career.
+1 (212) 321 0909
Senior Manager, Product PlanningSamsungPosition SummarySmartphone Product Planner (Manager)Overview: This role will be a part of the US smartphone advanced product planning team and tasked to drive and2 minute agoShareRichardson, TX
RF Systems EngineerSamsungPosition Summary Role and Responsibilities If you have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class organization, Samsungs Wireless Networks team is the place to be. The2 minute agoShareRichardson, TX
Senior Manager, Carrier Sales (RGN)SamsungPosition SummaryThe Senior Manager, Carrier Sales (RGN), will work closely with the CAM and be responsible for setting the quarterly and annual targets; deploying3 minute agoShareCanada, KY
Product ManagerCapital OnePlano 1 (31061), United States of America, Plano, TexasAt Capital One, were building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and3 minute agoSharePlano, TX
Specialty Development Executive (Sr. Sales Account Manager) - Integrated GeneticsLabCorpLocation Chesapeake, Virginia Job ID 19-77822 Integrated Genetics is seeking a Specialty Development Executive to join its Sales team! The SDE is responsible for8 minute agoShareChesapeake, VA