Part Time Student - General Ledger - Moline, IL
There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what weâre all about at John Deere. And itâs why weâre investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here the worldâs brightest minds are tackling the worldâs biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, weâll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
Primary Location: United States (US) - Illinois (US-IL) - Moline Function: Accounting / Finance Title: Part Time Student - General Ledger - Moline, IL - 53279
- This position will work directly with GLSS Journal Vouchers, Reconciliations and Reports.
- Position will also be required to demonstrate the ability to manage project workload with the ability to work independently.
What It Takes
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Pursuing a four-year degree in Accounting or Finance; other majors may apply.
- Must be registered as a full-time student at a local university
- Must be able to commute to the work location on a daily basis
- Graduation date of December 2020 or later
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- 16 - 20 hours/week during the academic year (beginning in current semester)
- 35 - 40 hours/week during the summer semester
A strong candidate will also have
- Knowledge of Deere organization and operations.
What You'll Get
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. We offer comprehensive relocation and reward packages to help you get started on your new career path. Click here to find out more about our Total Rewards Package.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, SAP, Entry Level, Technology
Project managerkelly servicesOur client, a top Managed Care firm, is currently seeking an (non-IT) Project Manager for a contract to hire opportunity. The position is located in St. Louis MO. By5 minute agoShareSaint Louis, MI
Physician - site medical directorhorizon health, inc.Correctional Care | Committed Careers | Corizon Health $50,000 Sign On Bonus We have an exceptional opportunity for a Medical Director to join our healthcare team at the8 minute agoShareTownship of Cuivre, MO
Delivery driver part or full time with doordash make up todoordashNo passengers. No bosses. Just you, your tunes, and the road. Sign up now and start making money! Deliver food and other items from local merchants to hungry customers.12 minute agoShareTownship of South Brunswick, NJ
Hartford ct: drivers wanted | earn a sign on reward new britainveyoAt Veyo, we help people get to and from their healthcare appointments. We're looking for drivers to partner with us in your area. When you sign up to drive with Veyo,12 minute agoShareNew Britain, CT
Delivery driver part or full time with doordash make up todoordashNo passengers. No bosses. Just you, your tunes, and the road. Sign up now and start making money!Deliver food and other items from local merchants to hungry customers.*12 minute agoShareNew Jersey