U.S. Census Bureau - Manila, UT
$15 - $18 an hour
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW FOR OFFICE CLERK ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.2020CENSUS.GOV/JOBS
- Office clerks are responsible for greeting persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets,
- File and maintain records.
- Office Clerks transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel vouchers, or other documents.
- Office Clerks will provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- Schedule space or equipment for special programs and prepare lists of participants.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Database Administrator/Junior ProgrammerGroupe CGI Inc.Your future duties and responsibilities:1. Work as part of a team, including senior programming staff, government and internal customers to determine the requirements28 minute agoShareHuntsville, AL
Technical WriterGlobalpundits IncDaily Responsibility Create and maintain documentation for training materials, programming, operations, proposals, etc. Translate technical andor complicated information52 minute agoShareColumbia, SC
People & Culture Operations SpecialistDiscovery Communications, LLCPosition Summary The People & Culture (P&C) Operations Specialist is responsible for direct contact with customers and internal support of P&C Partners as52 minute agoShareLos Angeles, CA 90067
Community ManagerRegusLET'S HELP PEOPLE WORK, EVERYWHERE. Regus provides places to work for everyone, worldwide. We have built an unparalleled network of office, co-working and meeting1 hour agoShareSeattle, WA
Office Job No Experience NecessaryAdvanced Customer Services$12 an hourImmediate Openings!Advanced Customer Services is a great company that's been in business for over 25 years. We're looking to hire Representatives at our Port Huron , MI1 hour agoSharePort Huron, MI