Customer Service Account Representative
Voted Sun Sentinel Top Workplace and ranked INC 5000’s 29th fastest growing company, ShipMonk is America’s fastest growing fulfillment center. We believe in working smart, playing hard, and innovating everything. From our Forbes 30 Under 30 CEO to our newest hires, everyone on our team is valued and recognized for their contributions. Want to help us shape the future of eCommerce? Join ShipMonk, and do meaningful work you enjoy with people who inspire you.
Our Customer Service Account Managers (called Happiness Engineers) are responsible for providing training, support and problem resolution to ShipMonk customers. They coordinate special projects on behalf of our customers and work closely with the Warehouse Manager and warehouse staff to ensure requests are done on-time and in a professional manner.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prioritize and respond promptly to customer tickets via Freshdesk and resolve issues in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Walk customers through the onboarding process and review guidelines
- Train customers on the ShipMonk software, shipping methods and procedures.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face and keep records updated.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills required
- Must possess superior problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Freshdesk or comparable support software experience a PLUS
- Ability to learn, understand, prioritize and communicate complex processes
- Able to deal with ambiguity & strong stress management
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
- 1-3 years Problem Resolution Experience (Preferred)
- 1-3 years Customer Relations Experience (Preferred)
- Education: Associate (Preferred)
- Dog-friendly office
- The fast-paced environment at a dynamic & modern company
- Career development
- Internal/External Training
- Interesting Benefits Package after 90 days
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- FreshDesk: 3 years (Preferred)
- Problem Resolution: 3 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- San Bernardino, CA (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
Manager NA Fraud AnalyticsTD Bank GroupCompany Overview About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank® TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more6 minute agoShareWilmington, DE
PASSENGER CONDUCTOR TRAINEE - 90258118 - New YorkAmtrakYour success is a train ride away. Amtrak connects businesses and communities across the country and we move America’s workforce toward the future. We employ more14 minute agoShareNew York, NY 10001 (Chelsea area)
Office Assistant for Cannabis CompanyGreenhouse Herbal Center$15 - $20 an hourGreenhouse Herbal Center was established in 2006 in an effort to provide accessible, quality cannabis to our community, and to provide knowledge to our customers. As17 minute agoShareLos Angeles, CA 90027
Retail Sales Consultant - Part TimeSprintJob SummaryHere's your opportunity to join an unstoppable team at a company that's setting a new standard in wireless. This position puts you on the leading edge of a17 minute agoShareWoodbury, NJ
Account SpecialistFarm Credit Services of America15 hours Account Specialist Farm Credit Services of America Casper, WY Apply Now Apply on the Company Site Job Code 517 JobTitle: Account Specialist20 minute agoShareCasper, WY