Internal Operations Assistant
Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an Internal Operations Assistant to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
As an Operations Assistant, you must multitask and work in an energized, always changing environment. Successful candidates must be self-starters with strong verbal and written communication skills, high attention to detail, organized, and motivated to work in a “roll up your sleeves” atmosphere. You will be based out of the Richmond office, but travel to other offices will be required (Reading, Manchester, Amersham, Munich, Amsterdam, and Copenhagen). You will report to the Operations Manager.
Does This Describe You:
You're creative at solving problems, a team player, able to think for yourself, and have a can-do attitude.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Assist with daily technical and
- Assist with office moves and setups
- Setup and maintain employee workstations (Laptops)
- Light desktop support
- Manage administrative tasks (Shipping/Receiving/Inventory/Data Entry/etc.)
- Datacentre work - Installing hardware and drive changes (This is based in Slough)
- DIY skills
- Cover for the Roundtrip team - Sending hard drives and taking them to the datacentre
- Assist the admin team with daily tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Basic Windows and Mac OS application knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Jira (or equivalent) ticket systems experience
- Degree in Business or Information Technology
- Structured cabling and low voltage wiring knowledge
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
Chair, Head & Neck InstituteCleveland ClinicThe Cleveland Clinic, a distinguished academic healthcare system, announces its search for the Chair of the Head and Neck Institute (HNI), a flagship program in our22 minute agoShareCleveland, OH
Manager Ambulatory PharmacyCleveland ClinicJob Summary: Manages activities of the Pharmacy to provide outpatient services for patients of all ages. Directs daily operations of assigned store. Reviews and22 minute agoShareCleveland, OH
Medical Technologist/Clinical Laboratory Technician (Hospital Based)LabCorp6 hours Medical Technologist/Clinical Laboratory Technician (Hospital Based) LabCorp Kingston, NY 12401 Apply Now Apply on the Company Site Jobs Rated22 minute agoShareKingston, NY
Medical AssistantCleveland ClinicJob Summary: Utilizes medical and administrative skills to provide support to patients and health care staff under the supervision of a physician or nurse.22 minute agoShareMayfield, OH
Program Manager, PlanningAmazon.comJob Description<\/h2>Are you an experienced Program Manager with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. At Amazon, we're working to be33 minute agoShareBellevue, WA