Responsible for applying generally accepted accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, provide accurate and timely financial reporting and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Prepare and enter journal entries Accounting for fixed assets and maintaining fixed assets records
- Perform, analyze and review account reconciliations. Bank statement reconciliation
- Code and reconcile company credit cards
- Assist with financial reporting
- Manage petty cash account
- Assist with annual financial statement audit
- Perform period end expense review and work with senior accountant and accounting manager to resolve identified matter
- Back up to accounts payable clerk
- Performs special projects and analyses as requested by the Accounting Manager and Controller
- Manage unclaimed property
- Review revenue recognition in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Meet with operational leaders to discuss and analyze financial performance
- Strong analytical and accounting skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently, multi-tasking, and a high attention to detail
- Strong computer skills and solid experience in standard Microsoft products are essential, especially with Excel
- Bachelors degree in Accounting with 3+ years of relevant business
- Professional services or construction industry related experience is preferred including project accounting
- Experience with account Reconciliation, general ledger, journal entries, and revenue review
- Proven track record of managing client relationships
- Strong computer skills and solid experience in standard Microsoft products are essential, especially with Excel.
The successful candidate will be encouraged to expand their skills and certifications through company provided training and mentoring.
Braun Intertec offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, ESOP, PTO, and paid holidays.
Braun Intertec is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer; AA/EEO/Veterans/Disability friendly employer.
Braun Intertec is proud to be a 100% employee-owned geotechnical engineering, environmental consulting, and testing firm of 1,000 employees with offices located in seven states. As we continue to build relationships in emerging markets and recruit new talent, we never lose sight of our humble beginnings and the many strong, supportive relationships we have formed along our journey. Our dedication to being the Employer of Choice is instrumental in achieving our goal of becoming the Consultant of Choice. By hiring the best people and helping each other grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for our employee owners and our clients.
Senior Principal Therapy Consultant, CoreValve - Western ILMedtronicBring your sales talents to a leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions. Rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation, our medical technologies10 minute agoShareSchaumburg, IL
Principal for K-8 charter school 180 studentsEly Learning Bridge$69,000 - $90,000 a yearAbout Ely Learning Bridge: LB is a State-Funded public charter school. K-8 classes are limited to 20 students. Approximately 100 students are on the waiting list.44 minute agoShareEly, NV
Junior Assistant ManagerRainbow USAJunior Assistant Manager - This is our entry level management position, which will allow you to learn our business, while giving you the skills to operate one of our51 minute agoShareCamden, NJ
Shoe CoordinatorRainbow USAShoe Coordinator - This is our entry level management position, which will allow you to learn our business, while giving you the skills to operate one of our stores. At1 hour agoShareCamden, NJ
Friction Stir Welding EngineerCTCAt Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we are committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In1 hour agoShareJohnstown, PA