Intelligence Analyst (CI)
Xator seeks enthusiastic, positive, and proactive self-starters to join our team. Our leadership aims to attract and retain the best and brightest employees, maintain an environment built on trust and pride, and encourage individual and team achievements. We uphold ourselves to an exceptional professional standard of conduct, setting ourselves apart from our competition.
Xator is dedicated to creating and maintaining a lifelong learning environment. We encourage forward-thinking, innovation, and out-of-the-box ideas in an inclusive environment. Our training and continuing education programs allows us to constantly improve services and deliver innovation to our customers. We invest in our employees and they, in turn, advance our clients' mission.
We are seeking a journeyman/full performance Intelligence Analyst to support our customer in McLean, VA to provide counterintelligence analysis support. The ideal candidate will have experience working with the ODNI, a strong intelligence analysis background, and exception communication skills (verbal and written).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
- Strategic operational planning, centralized de-confliction, and coordination for Cl activities conducted by the U. S. Government in direct response to Presidential Directives, National Strategy, and National needs and priorities;
- Assistance to the Sponsor in conducting an annual assessment of the effectiveness of the Offensive Cl Operations (OFCO) program;
- Assistance to the Sponsor in overseeing the U.S. Government's Cl enabling programs and capabilities to support sensitive Cl activities;
- Support into the development, oversight and continuous refinement of technical and cyber Cl programs across the U.S. Government;
- Support to the development and management of the U.S. Government's centralized knowledge base of foreign intelligence threat actors;
- Assistance to the Sponsor in conducting activities related to security of financial management processes and systems.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree MUST be in one
- Master’s degree in approved field AND a minimum of two (2) years of experience in intelligence analysis/counterintelligence; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in approved field AND a minimum of four (4) years of experience in intelligence analysis/counterintelligence; OR
- Associate’s degree in approved field AND a minimum of six (6) years of experience in intelligence analysis/counterintelligence.
- Prior experience conducting intelligence analysis in the Intelligence Community (IC) is strongly desired.
- Demonstrated relevant experience/expertise supporting U.S. Federal Government in Central Asia, Korea, or Middle East analysis, and experience with Data Analytics, Operations Research, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Counterintelligence, Insider Threat, Security, Cyber security, Engineering, English, Forensic Accounting, Telecommunications, or Physics.
- Ability to recognize all relevant information and produce objective assessments, free of any bias and be pertinent to client needs.
- Extensive skills in both written and oral communications.
- Specialized Knowledge/Skills Requirements
U.S. Citizenship and existing Top Secret/SCI with CI polygraph absolutely required.
- Shall have demonstrated experience writing finished intelligence products and a solid understanding of the intelligence cycle.
Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Xator Corporation provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Sr. Business AnalystAmazon.comBasic Qualifications<\/h2>Bachelors degree<\/li> 5+ years of relevant experience in one of the following areas: Data engineering, business intelligence or22 minute agoShareSeattle, WA
Sr. Perl Software Engineer with polyLeidosJob Description The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for a Sr. Software Engineer at our customer site in Annapolis Junction, MD Program26 minute agoShareAnnapolis Junction, MD
Sr. Business Analyst, Alexa VideoAmazon.comJob Description<\/h2>Want to transform the way people enjoy video? Come join the team that made Fire TV, Amazon Video, DirecTV, Hulu, Netflix and more available to35 minute agoShareSeattle, WA
Application Sales Exec 3 Mobility FN (FirstNet)AT&TApplication Sales Executive- Mobility and Public Sector Responsibilities include: Prospect and manage the sales cyclefor the first responder solutions suite against a47 minute agoShareChicago, IL
Flow Cytometry Technologist/Analyst (1st Shift)LabCorpLicense/Certification/Education: Requires a B.A./B.S. in Biology or related life science to include completion of 16 credit hours of Biology, 16 credit hours of1 hour agoShareDurham, NC