Senior Site Reliability Engineer
- Build tools and automation to quickly triage and discover failures across hardware, software, applications and network
- In-depth analysis of service trends and implements adjustments to mitigate risk and prevent issue recurrence
- Provide guidance to software engineers related to design patterns that are resistant to failure
- Collaborate with organizational partners to ensure services are designed scalable and operable
- In-depth technical knowledge of digital environments including: Mobile, Web, APIs, Messaging, Databases and Networks
- Strong understanding of SDLC phases and associated execution models
- Strong understanding of AWS Cloud solutions and product offerings and container technologies (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong understanding of proactive monitoring methodologies using APM (i.e. AppDynamics, New Relic) solutions or other monitoring tools
- Strong understanding of technical architecture, application systems design and integration in a large heterogeneous enterprise environment with hands on experience in SOA, Angular/Node, Java/J2EE, Oracle or MySQL/MariaDB programming
- 8+ years programming in one or more of: Java, Node, Python, Perl or C
- 5+ years UNIX systems knowledge and/or systems administration background
- Passion for designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership
- Experience contributing to open source code using version control
The Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Attractions Technology, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products.
Walt Disney Attractions Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Integration SpecialistCAECAE is a global leader in training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets. Backed by a 70-year record of industry firsts, we continue to6 minute agoShareTampa, FL
Food & Beverage ManagerMadeline Hotel and ResidencesJOB OVERVIEW: Assist F&B Senior Manager in all phases of restaurant operations. Responsible for complete restaurant operation in absence of manager.ESSENTIAL JOB26 minute agoShareMadeline, CA
Rebox/Asset recoverykelly servicesKelly Services is recruiting for Re-Box Processor-s for a major online retail company in Salt Lake City, Ut 84104. You will be working in a clean warehouse environment,51 minute agoShareSalt Lake City, UT
Shift leadAlvarado Restaurant Group"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees51 minute agoShareLongmont, CO
Machine learning engineerhiredLet companies apply to you, not the other way around. Sign up with Hired to get access to thousands of companies currently hiring machine learning engineers.Want to work1 hour agoShareSouthborough, MA