Audible Magic – Account Manager, Rightsholders (US)
Do you want to work for an Emmy Award-winning company?
At Audible Magic we are building the most revolutionary media recognition technology and rights management solutions for the global music, movie and television industry.
Our customers and partners include some of the largest and most recognized brands in the industry.
We win awards because we keep driving to provide better solutions for our customers, solutions that meet the needs of the ever-changing music and entertainment industry.
At Audible Magic we believe our customers are paramount, and our reputation and integrity are the foundation of our business.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join the team, working with our global customers in the media and entertainment industry. Are you ready to listen and partner with our customers to impact the future of their business and ours?Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain long-term, multi-level relationships with our content rightsholders (i.e. music
- Serve as a trusted advisor to executives & key stakeholders by providing consultative recommendations & best practices to ensure a comprehensive music and TV/Film strategy
- Advocate for rightsholders internally by providing continuous feedback to Audible Magicâs Sales, Client Services, Marketing, Product, & Engineering teams
- Hands-on solving issues/challenges escalated by help desk and if the issue requires further escalations work with various product/engineering teams and drive to the resolution
- Maintain account retention, manage accurate account information, identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities while providing exceptional customer service
- 3 â 5 years of experience
- BS or BA degree
- Proven track record working in account management for global organizations, preferably with music label, music publisher or TV/Film partners
- Extensive knowledge of digital and social media business models and technology
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts, strategies and current development technologies
Manager Ambulatory PharmacyCleveland ClinicJob Summary: Manages activities of the Pharmacy to provide outpatient services for patients of all ages. Directs daily operations of assigned store. Reviews and14 minute agoShareCleveland, OH
Principal Product Manager - TechAmazon.comBasic Qualifications<\/h2>7+ years of product management experience with completion of full product lifecycle (from concept through GTM)<\/li> BS or BA in25 minute agoShareSeattle, WA
Program Manager, PlanningAmazon.comJob Description<\/h2>Are you an experienced Program Manager with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. At Amazon, we're working to be25 minute agoShareBellevue, WA
Manager, Vendor ManagementAmazon.com6 hours Manager, Vendor Management Amazon.com Seattle, WA 98104 Apply Now Apply on the Company Site Job Description<\/h2>Amazon is looking for a25 minute agoShareSeattle, WA
Asset Management SpecialistLeidosJob Description The Defense group at Leidos is currently seeking an Asset Manager to work in Arlington, VA. JOB SUMMARY Candidate will be a member of the Pentagon Asset26 minute agoShareArlington County, VA