Senior Data Software Engineer
One of our largest healthcare client is looking for a Senior Data (Full Stack) Software Engineer.
As a Senior Data Software Engineer you will get to work on a high-caliber team within one of the top health systems in the world. To drive this expanded focus on the consumer, our client is launching a new Consumer Digital Department. The Sr. Data Software Engineer will be responsible for enabling deep clinical workflows for our consumer-grade experiences by building and integrating clinical, registration, CRM, operations, and billing systems. You will also be building out our data pipeline, Machine Learning architecture, and APIs that ensure security, speed, and robustness for internal and external partners to integrate with our platform and build on top of it. You will report directly to the CTO and collaborate with the Product Management team, as well as clinical, operational, and IT leads within the health system to develop integrated solutions. The ultimate goal is to deliver real-world, modern products that help patients with access, navigation, service, payments, and overall clinical outcomes. The long-term vision for the team is to scale this platform across the enterprise and potentially 'spin out' to develop products for and with other health systems.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIEs:
- Team Collaboration: Work with product management and system architects turning requirements into functioning integrations and API endpoints. Attend daily standups and communicate with engineering manager and team members.
- Domain Knowledge: Follow the market and the latest and greatest technologies being used to engage consumers and build great products. Know the relevant libraries and frameworks and be able to differentiate 'hype' from 'game changer.'
- Technical Skills: Have strong command of a programming language on the back end, web services, data modeling and databases, ]security, as well as ability to learn new technologies quickly by prototyping and digging in.
Engineering Professional: We are looking for a software engineer with 5 to 10 years of experience as a full stack, data, or backend software engineer. We want someone with consumer experience where real customers and external users used the products you developed, and those products then scaled up in terms of volume of transactions, interactions, features, etc. A Computer Science or equivalent college degree is required. At a minimum, the ideal candidate will exhibit the majority of the following technical competencies:
- Fluent in back-end languages: Go/Golang desirable, or Java, Python, Scala
- Fluent in web and security tech: APIs, DNS, Https, Logins, SSO, OAuth
- Fluent in Database systems: SQL (Postgres) and NoSQL (Mongo, Dynamo/DataStore)
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience with data pipelines,
- Experience setting up and using Machine Learning toolkits like scikit learn, TensorFlow, Rasa, or MXNet
- Experience with Github or other source control system using feature branches and sprints
- Bonus if experience with GraphQL and data schema focused APIs
- Bonus if experience with Healthcare Domain regarding EMR clinical systems like Epic, Cerner, or eClinicalWorks integrations as well as Health Information Exchanges
- Bonus if experience with HL7 and/or FHIR specifications
Entrepreneurial Heritage: Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to quickly develop product concepts, with a focus on continuous improvement and long-term career goals to be part of a startup-like company focused on dramatically improving US healthcare
- Customer-Focused: Put yourself in the shoes of the customer, a patient needing help. Build the system you would want for you or your family during a time of need.
- Pathfinder: Nothing beats a relentless desire to innovate despite all obstacles. Hustle and find a way.
- Curiosity: Never stop learning. Challenge ideas and look at the data. "The capacity to learn is a gift. The ability to learn is a skill. The willingness to learn is a choice." - Brian Herber
- Opinionated: Bring innovative ideas to the table. Don't be afraid to be wrong, and know how to have a professional, best-ideas-win debate. Collaborate and work together to refine.
- Passion: Empathy with a bias for action to make an impact on healthcare. Love what you do.
- High Standards: Iterate. Do not settle; great products are made in the last 10% of polish. We are building consumer grade experiences for people in need of healing, and they deserve the best.
- Ownership: Demonstrate follow-through on whatever you do. Take on any task necessary to help.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email *************@teksystems.com for other accommodation options.
Principal Product Manager - TechAmazon.comBasic Qualifications<\/h2>7+ years of product management experience with completion of full product lifecycle (from concept through GTM)<\/li> BS or BA in9 minute agoShareSeattle, WA
Program Manager, PlanningAmazon.comJob Description<\/h2>Are you an experienced Program Manager with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. At Amazon, we're working to be9 minute agoShareBellevue, WA
Sr. Business AnalystAmazon.comBasic Qualifications<\/h2>Bachelors degree<\/li> 5+ years of relevant experience in one of the following areas: Data engineering, business intelligence or9 minute agoShareSeattle, WA
Data Center TechnicianAmazon.comJob Description<\/h2>Data Center Technician Amazon is seeking adventurous IT and maintenance professionals for our Amazon Web Services Team. These future9 minute agoShareWarrenton, VA
Data Center Technician (Night Shift)Amazon.comData Center Technician (Night Shift) Amazon.com Woodbury, TN 37190 Apply Now Apply on the Company Site Job Description<\/h2>Data Center Technicians are9 minute agoShareWoodbury, TN