Medical Coder/Auditor – Profee (Philadelphia) with e4 Services
The position listed below is not with Not Just a Job Search but with e4 Services Job Description
Code/audit physician records to determine appropriate designation of diagnosis, procedure and HCCs while maintaining compliance with coding guidelines and client guidelines.
* Analyze, evaluate and review client medical records to ensure accuracy of code assignment.
* Ability to identify and communication physician documentation and coding opportunities for improvement
* Prepare daily coding logs.
* Proficiency in coding including ICD-10, CPT, E/M, modifiers and CCI edits while maintaining a 95% accuracy.
* Experience HCC and Risk Adjustment coding
* Follow and adhere to AHIMA's Standards of Ethical Coding, all applicable regulations and guidelines, and all client specific policies.
* Maintain productivity based on national standards and/or client specific standards
* Ability to create coding education materials based off of focused findings
* Other duties as assigned based on company needs and client projects.
* One or more of the following is required: CCS, CPC, CPMA, CRC or CCS-P active and in good standing with AHIMA and/or AAPC
* Minimum of 3 years of hospital-based and physician coding experience
* Multi-specialty experience
* Knowledge of Federal, state and payer regulations
* Capable of interpreting medical records reports and chart entries
* Able to work independently and as a team member
* Capable of applying judgment and decision making
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
e4 Services is a leading national healthcare consulting and professional services company providing Revenue Cycle, HIM, CDI, Coding,
Our team members come from many diverse backgrounds and professional experiences, but we are all connected by a shared goal of improving healthcare. Applicants for U.S. based positions with e4 Services must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Some e4 Services positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Please visit us at to learn more about our company. To see all of our career opportunities please see us at
Angular 4 / 5 DeveloperScalable SystemsLooking for an exciting career in Angular 4 5 Developer? Scalable Systems is a USA based Big Data, Analytics and Digital Transformation Company focused on vertical4 second agoSharePlano, TX
Info Security Analyst 3BayOne SolutionsPosition Info Security Analyst 3 Location Nashville, TN Duration 12+ months Education and Training Bachelor s degree in computer science or equivalent experience 5+6 second agoShareNashville, TN
Digital Business Development, Sr. PrincipalBNY MellonWho we are For over 230 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading47 second agoShareNew York County, NY
Senior SQL Developer - In-Person InterviewResourcesoft, Inc.Requirements Must have over 8 years of experience as a Database Developer. Must have experience with Microsoft SQL Server including SQL Agent jobs, and ETL packages51 second agoShareBoston, MA
Sr. Lead DevOps EngineerVish Consulting Services, Inc.Sr. Lead DevOps Engineer Chicago, IL Houston, TX 12+ Months Experience Should have minimum of 8-10 years of Experience. Ability to read, understand and communicate54 second agoShareChicago, IL