Senior-Level Mobile Exploitation Analyst
Clearance Level Needed
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior-Level Mobile Exploitation Analyst to join our team in the Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conduct Full-Scope mobile forensic examinations, perform logical/ physical acquisition and analysis, perform large data set analysis and target language keyword searches.
• Have an understanding of forensic tools, script development, sector-level entity extraction, metadata extraction and analysis.
• Ability to generate forensic reports of interest, present, and brief to IC/ DOD customers with wide range of technical expertise
• Provide expert multi-functional exploitation expertise as required.
• Coordinate with IC/DOD customer operations on CELLEX platform, exercises, and training
• Provide technical support to field collection and other operational partner elements to include:
o Diverse set of technical exploitation tools & tradecraft
o Hardware Exploitation
o Firmware Exploitation
• Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) discipline and at least eight years of related experience.
• Minimum of four
• Must be Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II.
• Must have at least one of the following Industry standard forensic certifications such as: GIAC Mobile Device Security Analyst (GMOB), Teel JTAG Forensic Certification (TJFC), Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA), etc.
• Experience designing, implementing and documenting digital forensics services to include evidence seizure, digital forensic analysis and data recovery.
• Experience conveying technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences.
• Experience in hardware configuration and network/data communications.
• Experience or knowledge in a wide range of CELLEX tools and techniques such as: flasher box, bootloaders, SQlite forensics/ analysis, and chip-off techniques.
• Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance w/ a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience with a minimum of six months experience in one or more of the following: computer network penetration testing and techniques; computer evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, and data recovery; computer intrusion analysis and incident response, intrusion detection; computer network surveillance/monitoring; network protocols, network devices, multiple operating systems, and secure architectures. Ability to obtain a security clearance.
Years of Experience
Full-Time Customer Service Associate in PaintLowe'sFull-Time Customer Service Associate in Paint Job Description Position Description Responsible for assisting customers with all of their shopping needs including6 second agoShareRio Rancho, NM
Customer Service Associate IILowe'sCustomer Service Associate II Job Description Position DescriptionResponsible for assisting customers with all of their shopping needs including assisting customers in3 minute agoShareHenderson, KY
Plumbing Customer Service Associate $13-$15Lowe'sPlumbing Customer Service Associate $13-$15 Job Description Position Description:Responsible for assisting customers with all of their shopping needs including3 minute agoShareWest Saint Paul, MN
Cashier ($11-$13/hr)Lowe'sCashier ($11-$13/hr) Job Description Seasonal Associate Lowe's has seasonal openings for Assemblers, Receivers/Stockers, and Customer Service Associates (CSAs). All3 minute agoShareOlathe, KS
Head Cashier Full TimeLowe'sHead Cashier Full Time Job Description Position DescriptionThe Head Cashier manages all checkout functions by processing sales transactions and refunds, monitoring cash10 minute agoShareColumbus, OH