GEO Inventory Control Specialist
The Inventory Support Specialist works as a member of the inventory team and is responsible for ensuring that inventory records are accurate at all times, which is done through regular cycle counts of all products, material movement and reconciling inventory.
• Actions all required tasks in accordance with standard operating procedures to ensure targets are met relating to inventory, delivery and quality, achieving all targets to satisfy customer requirements.
• Conducts cycle counts to include counting of inventory, materials, or supplies in stock and post totals to inventory records, both manually and in computer
• Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock investigate and report reasons for any discrepancies.
• Tracks the movement of inventory from one location to another and track movement between warehouses.
• Pulls material from warehouse when Machine Shop needs them
• Perform standard assembly procedures to safely load, repair and store all guns & equipment
• Use different tools and equipment to assemble units per required specifications
• Looks for faulty parts during the process of assembly and ensures that products are functioning properly and are of good quality
• Maintain adequate paperwork or computer entries for all inventory items
• Learn to maintain tools, shop, and equipment in good condition and keep shop and work area in a clean
• Practice safe work habits in accordance with OSHA and GEO-specific Health and Safety expectationsRequirements
• HS Diploma or equivalency
• Forklift Certification preferred
• 0 - 1 years of experience working in a manufacturing warehouse and inventory environment
• Ability to work safely, practice good housekeeping and follow procedures/policy
• Reliability to attend work, be punctual and demonstrate the appropriate attitude to work
• Working without patterns of mistakes, oversight and audit failures
• Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Sr. Mainframe DeveloperIO DatasphereOur client is looking for a Mainframe Developer to analyze current Mainframe systems (COBOLCICS, JCL, VSAM, ADSOIDMS) and document system logic. The individual will Work2 minute agoShareDes Moines, WA
Data Entry ClerkRobert Half USSalary: $14.25 - 16.50/hr Location: Sacramento, CA Date Posted: April 24, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 00393-0010956886 Staffing Area: Office21 minute agoShareSacramento, CA
Medical Billing SpecialistRobert Half USSalary: $14.25 - 16.50/hr Location: Memphis, TN Date Posted: April 24, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 03940-0010945550 Staffing Area: Temporary26 minute agoShareMemphis, TN
Data Entry SpecialistRobert Half USSalary: $16.63 - 19.25/hr Location: Irving, TX Date Posted: April 24, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 04060-0010934937 Staffing Area: Office38 minute agoShareIrving, TX
Collections SpecialistRobert Half USSalary: $14 - 16/hr Location: Joliet, IL Date Posted: April 24, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 01370-9501910586 Staffing Area: Temporary38 minute agoShareTownship of Joliet, IL