$38 - 44/hr
New York, NY
June 10, 2019
Creative & MarketingThe Creative Group has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join them in various marketing efforts in the Communications industry. This Project Manager role is based in the Pearl River, New York area and would be a long-term temporary employment opportunity. If you love organization and enjoy working across teams, this may be the job for you.
- Guide the efficient flow of work and information through marketing, creative, and production departments
- Arrange schedules, maintain job files, route projects, monitor overall progress, and supervise status meetings
- Assist in the organizing and handling of materials so that the elements necessary to complete a project are delivered with defined scope, quality, time frame, and cost constraints
- Use your discretion and act on it
- Comfortable taking the lead in areas such as business and technical requirements analysis, documentation, modeling and testing methodologies & development
- In this position, the candidate will be tasked with analyzing complex business problems, proposing effective solutions and understanding and applying business vision and direction
- Proficient in a range of project management software such as Microsoft Project, SmartSheet or other similar applications
- Possessing a Project Management and/or Business Systems Analyst Certification is a big plus for this position
- This role would be best suited for candidates with precedent accounting experience in a key role in system projects
- Proven success acting in a project management capacity
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance & Project Management detail oriented (PMP) Certification
- Convey information both orally and in writing to executive management, team members, business and technology professionals
- Microsoft Word experience
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Cashier - Univ. of South Dakota Chik Fil AAramarkOverview:About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s1 hour agoShareVermillion, SD 57069
Insides Sales RepresentativeZentap$45,000 - $150,000 a yearAbout ZentapZentap is a Los Angeles based SaaS company specializing in Content Marketing Automation, Social Media Management, and Advertising solutions for the real2 hour agoShareLos Angeles, CA 90036
Server CashierFarmer Boys | Via VenetoJob Overview Non-exempt, full or part time position. Employees in this position provide guests with service and product as quickly, conveniently, and efficiently as2 hour agoShareHemet, CA 92545
Sales Consultant - HT, Gaming, EntBest BuyWhat does a Sales Consultant do? The Sales Consultant ensures Best Buy delivers a world-class customer experience as THE destination and authority for technology3 hour agoShareChula Vista, CA
CashierThe Fresh MarketJOB DESCRIPTION Cashiers provide fast, friendly, and accurate check out services for our customers using computerized cash register systems. Basic math skills, accuracy,3 hour agoShareRaleigh, NC 27615 (North area)