FINE DINING SERVER (PART-TIME) NO WEEKENDS!
Posted Date: Mar 6, 2019
- We have an opening for a part-time Fine Dining Server position.
- Location: Colburn - 200 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: P/T Schedule; Monday through Friday, day shift.
- Requirement: Previous fine dining experience is preferred.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, âconnect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,â is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the worldâs most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Summary: Takes food and beverage orders and efficiently delivers items to dining room guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promptly and warmly greet guests in the dining room; takes food and beverages in an efficient manner, following established steps of service.
- Delivers food promptly and professionally; maintains safe food handling and sanitation standards. Follows up periodically to assist with any additional needs or requests.
- Demonstrates complete understanding of menu items and ingredients. Advises guests on appropriate combinations of food and drinks when requested; accommodates reasonable requests and notes preferences. As needed, demonstrates knowledge of specialized diets and allergens.
- Communicates directly with back-of-the-house staff to ensure that orders are delivered correctly and special requests are accommodated.
- Exhibits exceptional communications skills and demonstrates ability to get along well with others. Remains flexible and patient when communicating with guests and
- Collects tickets and follow proper cash-handling procedures.
- Promotes a clean, safe and neat environment for guests.
- Maintains a high level of sensitivity and confidentiality regarding personal or medical information that is shared.
- Promptly addresses complaints or issues; relays relevant information or complaints directly to supervisor.
- Ensures that the dining room is properly set up prior to and after the service period; keeps area clean and neat while meeting established sanitation standards.
- Operates a variety of equipment, including fire extinguishers, telephones, iced tea/soda machines, soup wells and coffee machines.
- Works with staff of other departments to perform job duties during special events and functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 255708
General OtolaryngologistCleveland ClinicCleveland Clinic is seeking a full-time general otolaryngologist to manage both adult and pediatric ear, nose and throat problems in a tertiary care academic center.10 minute agoShareCleveland, OH
Sr. Endpoint Security EngineerLabCorpLocation Burlington, North Carolina Job ID 19-77608 Laboratory Corporation of America is seeking an Endpoint and Server Security Engineer to join the Office of10 minute agoShareCarolina, NC
Registered Respiratory Therapist - 20 HoursCleveland ClinicJob Summary: Provides assessment, treatment, care and evaluation for patients with respiratory insufficiencies. Responsibilities: Assesses patient for appropriate type10 minute agoShareEuclid, OH
Medical Technologist/Clinical Laboratory Technician (Hospital Based)LabCorp6 hours Medical Technologist/Clinical Laboratory Technician (Hospital Based) LabCorp Kingston, NY 12401 Apply Now Apply on the Company Site Jobs Rated10 minute agoShareKingston, NY
Medical AssistantCleveland ClinicJob Summary: Utilizes medical and administrative skills to provide support to patients and health care staff under the supervision of a physician or nurse.10 minute agoShareMayfield, OH