Front Desk Associate
Black Exclusive is hiring:
We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all front desk activities at a high upscale residential property in West Holywood.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
Please apply only if you can accommodate this requirement.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Product ManagerPalantir TechnologiesJob DescriptionA World-Changing Company At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions5 minute agoShareWashington, D. C., D.C.
Payment Associate-SubrogationState Farm$16 an hourOne Company…Many Careers!A Day In The Life Of A Payment Associate-Subrogation 6.5 to 7.0 hours of computer work, mostly keyboard and 10 key Posts incoming drafts25 minute agoShareAlpharetta, GA
Bakery AssociateChoc O Pain BakeryJoin the winner team of the Best Baguette of NYC (public award), Choc O Pain, a successful French bakery/cafe quickly expanding with 4 locations in Hoboken, Jersey37 minute agoShareJersey City, NJ 07307 (The Heights area)
LIBRARY ASSISTANTCity of Long Beach, CADESCRIPTION Accepting online applications only. Apply online 24 hours a day beginning on December 13, 2019 through 4:30 p.m., December 30, 2019. EXAMPLES OF46 minute agoShareLong Beach, CA 90802
ReceptionistHKA Enterprises$15 an hourJOB # 174010This is a part time position, during the time of training the candidate will work 25 hours and when the receptionist goes on maternity leave then it will55 minute agoShareTorrance, CA