ENT (Otolaryngology) Scribing Associate
ENT (Otolaryngology) Scribing Associate
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: iScribes, a Nuance business, is a technology-enabled service which provides physicians with an effortless clinical documentation solution, freeing them to spend more time with patients and less time with computers. Our solution changes the lives of doctors and patients, and our close-knit team is dedicated to a mission of making healthcare functional and efficient. To achieve this mission, we are expanding to new specialties and ENT is a key new focus area.
As an ENT Scribing Associate, you will work closely with the ENT Clinical Operations Specialist to support the expansion of iScribes virtual scribe services to ENT customers. You will start out focused on scribing and providing high quality documentation to our initial customers, and then you will grow into a training and managing a team of scribes. As we build out this new business line, you will play a critical role in the definition of new business processes.
We are looking for:
- An expert in ENT clinical documentation (scribe, MA, tech, coder, admin, etc.) who is looking for an exciting new growth opportunity.
- An innovative problem solver who is excited about constantly striving finding better ways to do things.
- A hard worker who strives to constantly exceed customer expectations with outstanding service.
- Train and manage new scribes to provide outstanding service to customers.
- Work with customers and internal teams to support successful onboardings of new providers and continued delivery of quality services.
- Communicate with customers to resolve quality or workflow concerns and to adapt service delivery to meet customer requirements.
- Collaborate with our Learning and Development department to develop ENT scribe training materials.
- Lead and successfully execute operational projects in support of strategic business initiatives
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 1-2
- Experience documenting ENT clinical encounters in an EMR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to successfully meet demanding timelines
- Experience as a medical scribe in an ENT clinic
- Experience training scribes or managing a scribe program
- Experience with Athena, Epic, Allscripts, Cerner, Nextech or EMA
Education: Bachelorâs degree
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 â Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Connect With Us!Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Senior Analyst, OperationsWalmart USSenior Analyst, Operations SAN BRUNO CA Supply Chain and Logistics Position Description The Operations Senior Analyst will focus on improving Walmart.com's40 minute agoShareSan Bruno, CA
OpsMgrFloor(FIJRRCSWDCHMSC)Walmart USOpsMgrFloor(FIJRRCSWDCHMSC) IRVINGTON AL Warehousing - Management Position Description Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in40 minute agoShareIrvington, AL
Sr. Associate - Investment Operations - Multi Family OfficeRobert Half USLocation: San Francisco, CA Date Posted: April 24, 2019 Employment Type: Permanent Job Reference: 00412-9501910831 Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting &51 minute agoShareSan Francisco, CA
Registered Nurse (RN) Med Surg - Nights - BirminghamAscensionWe Are Hiring Title: RN - Med Surg Location: St Vincent's East - Trussville, AL Department: 6 EAST SVE Shift Details: Full-Time, Nights (7p-7a), 36 hours weekly St.1 hour agoShareBirmingham, AL
RN Registered Nurse - Stepdown ICUAscensionWe Are Hiring Registered Nurse - Stepdown ICU (2 West) - Full-Time, Night - Ascension St. John Hospital - Detroit, MI Three 12hr shifts/week 1900-0730 Sunday-Saturday.1 hour agoShareDetroit, MI