Customer Operations Mgr/Rep ($30/hr, 25-30 hrs/wk)
Guesthop is a Bay Area hospitality company based in San Francisco, providing short term rental property management services to people who share their homes on Airbnb.
What You'll Do
The Customer Operations Manager:
- responds to prospective guest inquiries & drives optimal bookings of properties
- oversees cleanings - booking cleaners & ensuring quality
- manages deliveries of property consumables like cleaning supplies & coffee
- manages stocking of properties with linens
- handles guest problems & makes recommendations to guests as asked
- tracks & resolves property problems, using company field agents & others
- publishes newsletters & manages email marketing
- submits and tracks claims with Airbnb
- other duties as required
The COM reports to the CEO, and does not presently manage anyone. The COM serves as the company's chief customer representative, while also helping to develop, deploy, and manage systems used in the above described tasks. This includes existing systems as well as new systems, which could be in the form of deploying new software, rolling out a new app, customizing spreadsheets, developing new policies and procedures, detailing new workflows, etc.
The ideal COM will have the customer service ethic of someone who has worked front-lines in hospitality, as well as the analytical and systems-management skills of someone who has developed and managed operating systems at a real estate, hospitality, or property management company. Systems and software the COM will be familiar with include property management software (PMS), customer relationship management software (CRM), accounting (QuickBooks), Google Office Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides), and cleaning management apps (Properly).
The COM should be organized, attentive to detail, enjoy problem solving, and like speaking to people from all over the world who are visiting the Bay Area.
As you are learning the business during the first few months, you'll work a lot from the company's Dogpatch headquarters in San Francisco, but after that you can work a mix of office and remote. There is some flexibility in which days of the week you'd work, and in which hours/shifts; some weekend time will be required. The precise hours you'll work are somewhat flexible per the candidate's needs and the company's.
YOU WILL WORK IN THE SAN FRANCISCO OFFICE during your training period (approx 2 months) then at least 50% of the time thereafter.
This is a part time 1099 contractor position.
- College degree required
- Facility with Google apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides) required, ability to develop macros in Sheets preferred; facility with Airbnb, Guesty property management system (or other property management system) and Properly cleaning management app all preferred
- Prior experience as an Airbnb guest, minimally, and, ideally, as a host, preferred
- 3 years prior work experience required, preferably in a related industry such as hospitality, real estate, property management, or customer service
- Strong customer service ethic
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $30.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- San Francisco Bay Area, CA (Required)
- Fully Remote
- One location
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Product DesignerVox MediaJob DescriptionAs the leading independent modern media company, Vox Media ignites conversations and influences culture. Across digital, podcasts, TV, streaming, live3 minute agoShareNew York City, NY
Licensed Spa Coordinator - MiamiEquinoxJob DescriptionWe are looking for an energetic, creative, and enthusiastic Spa Coordinator to join the Equinox team! This is a great position for a candidate looking to4 minute agoShareMiami, FL
Small Medium Business Account Executive IIBoxJob DescriptionAt Box we are changing the way companies work, share content, and collaborate. We have grown year over year and are adding dynamic and energetic Account4 minute agoShareAustin, TX
Product ManagerPalantir TechnologiesJob DescriptionA World-Changing Company At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions4 minute agoShareWashington, D. C., D.C.
Payment Associate-SubrogationState Farm$16 an hourOne Company…Many Careers!A Day In The Life Of A Payment Associate-Subrogation 6.5 to 7.0 hours of computer work, mostly keyboard and 10 key Posts incoming drafts24 minute agoShareAlpharetta, GA