Head of Agency Trading - DACH
The Head of Trading DACH will be responsible for developing and supporting Twitch growth across the DACH region. You will lead all trading negotiations and agency relations reporting into the Global Head of Trading. As such, a level of gravitas and deep knowledge of trading agreements is crucial.
As the Head of Trading DACH you will work with commercial director and sale director, delivering innovative media as well ensuring best in class client service. A solid understanding of the relationship between managed IO, programmatic and custom solutions as value is essential.Responsibilities
- Expert trading knowledge and digital media experience (video, display, content) is obligatory with wider channel knowledge highly beneficial
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of media market dynamics and trading/ negotiation skills
- Co-ordinate the pulling together of relevant PCA data for agency/client feedback and audits
- Comfortable talking about the range media creative formats and opportunities in the market
- Share knowledge and help educate direct/indirect sales teams about secure investment
- Help manage commercial and vendor relationships with Trading Desks, DSPs Exchanges and Twitch SSPs
- Work closely with the Global Head of Trading & VP Sales to ensure a closely aligned approach to pricing and value
- Keep current with changes in the industry and identify opportunities which can be used to increase overall revenue
- Provide data and insights for the WBR/MBR processes
- Key contact for any financial performance and strategic questions
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the shared interactions of millions. At any given moment, more than a million people come together from all over the globe to interact around this distinct form of live entertainment. From streaming, watching, chatting, and cheering about video games and esports to many other interests including traditional sports, anime, sci-fi, wrestling, music, cooking, the creative arts, and more, thereâs something for everyone on Twitch.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Creative ManagerLowe'sCreative Manager Job Description PURPOSE OF ROLE:The Creative Manager is responsible for translating business strategies into original creative concepts and approaches.31 minute agoShareMooresville, NC
Head Cashier Full TimeLowe'sHead Cashier Full Time Job Description Position DescriptionThe Head Cashier manages all checkout functions by processing sales transactions and refunds, monitoring cash45 minute agoShareColumbus, OH
Phlebotomist/Patient Service Technician - FLOATLabCorpRequisition Number: 19-77825 Shift: 1 Work Schedule: Monday through Friday between the hours of 6:30am and 8:00pm Job Duties/Responsibilities Perform blood1 hour agoShareWorcester, MA
Home Health Registered Nurse FT Days - ZephyrhillsAdventist Health SystemSHIFT TIMES FT Days PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Comply with all department policies, procedures, practices and standards of care. Admit new patients1 hour agoShareZephyrhills, FL
Executive Administrative AssistantShared ServicesRequisition Number: SS-15515 Area of Interest: Administration Organization: Corporate Brand/Division: Shared Services Position Type: Full-timeJOB DESCRIPTION About the1 hour agoShareSan Francisco, CA